Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_lcapJust a few complaints from an admin Voting_barJust a few complaints from an admin Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_lcapJust a few complaints from an admin Voting_barJust a few complaints from an admin Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_lcap9%Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_lcap65%Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_lcap26%Just a few complaints from an admin Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Just a few complaints from an admin

2 posters

Go down

Just a few complaints from an admin Empty Just a few complaints from an admin

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Okay the banner is not naruto shippuden but the backround is. That doesn't match.

Also you have mostly everybodys ranks wrong. Go to the village information forum. and go to the list of village ranks.
there are everybodys ranks.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Just a few complaints from an admin Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Just a few complaints from an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Just a few complaints from an admin Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Just a few complaints from an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Just a few complaints from an admin Empty Re: Just a few complaints from an admin

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Sat May 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Okay the banner is not naruto shippuden but the backround is. That doesn't match.

Also you have mostly everybodys ranks wrong. Go to the village information forum. and go to the list of village ranks.
there are everybodys ranks.
It is Naruto Shippuden well, a little because of Sasuke. lol.

I don't know about that. Also, I liked the old banner. Is that Hiro keeps on telling us to change the forum and etc.

Also

/moved to feedback
Ulquiorra Cifer
Ulquiorra Cifer
Forum Assassination and Infraction League Leader Liek's Cake! Master Err War Councilman
Forum Assassination and Infraction League Leader Liek's Cake! Master Err War Councilman

Ryo : 1033

Character sheet
Chakra:
Just a few complaints from an admin Left_bar_bleue200/200Just a few complaints from an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Just a few complaints from an admin Left_bar_bleue200/200Just a few complaints from an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Just a few complaints from an admin Empty Re: Just a few complaints from an admin

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 01, 2010 5:36 pm

okay and what about the ranks, and we need to change the banner back this banner is old plus it doesn't even have our signiture on it Naruto Ninja Ace adventures.

Note: I put it in the designer team so no one could see this but yahh and the admins but whateva.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Just a few complaints from an admin Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Just a few complaints from an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Just a few complaints from an admin Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Just a few complaints from an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Sat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:okay and what about the ranks, and we need to change the banner back this banner is old plus it doesn't even have our signiture on it Naruto Ninja Ace adventures.

Note: I put it in the designer team so no one could see this but yahh and the admins but whateva.
Its true, we need to, but its Yahiko who needs to do it. Hiro is making us do this. Also, for the ranks, why don't you change it?

I moved it to here because I want everybody to see it. Its nothing to be private about.
Ulquiorra Cifer
Ulquiorra Cifer

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 01, 2010 5:44 pm

okay then.

But how can i change the ranks and also im not apart of the designer team so im not suspost to do that usless you want me to be in designer.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Sat May 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:okay then.

But how can i change the ranks and also im not apart of the designer team so im not suspost to do that usless you want me to be in designer.

I am on the designer team, but we need to do it later when everybody is online.
Ulquiorra Cifer
Ulquiorra Cifer

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 01, 2010 5:54 pm

why do it later, we could do it now while everybody offline, If we do it later we might forget two, they might never come and we just sit there waiting looking stupid, three it waste everyone time, we could do it right now and be done before 9:00
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Sat May 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:why do it later, we could do it now while everybody offline, If we do it later we might forget two, they might never come and we just sit there waiting looking stupid, three it waste everyone time, we could do it right now and be done before 9:00
Alright, meet me here then.

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net/designer-team-f37/rank-poll-t349.htm

You are a temporary Designer team member.

Other then that, I shall lock this and we shall talk in the link I gave you.

/click
Ulquiorra Cifer
Ulquiorra Cifer

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum