Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_lcapCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Voting_barCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_lcapCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Voting_barCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Hiro :

I Prepare my self to kill madara as i notice him Behind me .

Leji Control Madara for me
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

hmm...think to my self...thats it! i do Space Manipulation Jutsu behind them to suck them in but the wind wasnt strong enough to suck them in. Screw it! i yell and air palm them into the hole.
i slowly walk over to the elder and say time to go. i help him up and use chakra to form handcuffs and think to myself where's leji and hiro
Camcam417
Camcam417
Admin-Cam-Master Of Pupetts Forum Assassination and Infraction League

Ryo : 301701

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

http://camerinn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Camcam417 wrote:hmm...think to my self...thats it! i do Space Manipulation Jutsu behind them to suck them in but the wind wasnt strong enough to suck them in. Screw it! i yell and air palm them into the hole.
i slowly walk over to the elder and say time to go. i help him up and use chakra to form handcuffs and think to myself where's leji and hiro

"A Portal soon opens made by my Kagegan" Eternal Byakugan " and your taking to the valley of death "

When you get their you will see Hiro and Leji "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Camcam417 wrote:hmm...think to my self...thats it! i do Space Manipulation Jutsu behind them to suck them in but the wind wasnt strong enough to suck them in. Screw it! i yell and air palm them into the hole.

Nice victory cam, i guess theres too ways to defeat them, i wanted you to take there souls out there body remeber we can do that, an thats the said only way to beat them, seems like you found another way to win.

Madara

i finally find this punk. i then feel my heart pound very loud this is my lucky day i can take this damn advanced byakugan an be the ultimate ninja. He then attempts to attack you with amertsu.

Leji

hey cam, you did it your first s-rank an you stomped it. nice work. Your seriously good. When we get back to the village i'll reward you.

Hyuuga elder

Sees the pupetts get sucked into another demension. shit he says an grabs a kunai an stab his self in the eyes. at least i wont get my KG secretes leaked out, he then send a note to the hyuuga clan mansion. Then dies out of breath.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

As I see the Incoming Black Flames , I activate My advanced Byakugan and using Chakra Manipulation I’m able to take control over my target chakra or my own , by taking over my targets chakra level I have complete control over his/her jutsu , using this I attempt to vanish the blacks flames of Amaterasu .

I then use the Advanced Byakugan “Chakra Network Control Jutsu “ and I will try to take over madara chakra network and take over all his abilities and jutsu as well as allowing me to take control over his brain allowing me to unable him to move .

I assume madara should be under my control but to make sure he those not try to escape I summon 5 chakra path and I order them to use the Touch of doom and using the Incredible strength they will attempt to hold madara down and at the same time they are using flash of time to be able to move quick enough before madara could even move a muscle .

After I make sure Madara is trap ,I activate my Kagegan the Eternal Byakugan ,using my Kagegan I will attempt to remove madara soul by using the Kinjutsu Soul Removal , I also summoned all the gods statue and made them form a circle around madara

Izanagi Father of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the male gods.
Izanami Mother of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the female gods.
Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Ame-no-Uzume Dawn Goddess
Susano'o Storm God
Kamui Spirits of everything in nature. They surround the Gods' thrones in a circle.
Sabazios Death God, Thracian. Does not sit with the gods in the Pantheon jutsu, is instead called out of the throne of Izanagi when his powers are used.

The Goddess of the sun will Aim to Burn Madra to Hell , The Goddess of the moon will aim to trap madara on the ultimate genjutsu , Kamui will try to Create a vortex of Space manipulation to destroy madara body or unable him to use his space and time ninjutsu , and all the other gods are attacking with their special abilities.

Mean time I will attempt to age madara with the sand of times .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
As I see the Incoming Black Flames , I activate My advanced Byakugan and using Chakra Manipulation I’m able to take control over my target chakra or my own , by taking over my targets chakra level I have complete control over his/her jutsu , using this I attempt to vanish the blacks flames of Amaterasu .

I then use the Advanced Byakugan “Chakra Network Control Jutsu “ and I will try to take over madara chakra network and take over all his abilities and jutsu as well as allowing me to take control over his brain allowing me to unable him to move .

I assume madara should be under my control but to make sure he those not try to escape I summon 5 chakra path and I order them to use the Touch of doom and using the Incredible strength they will attempt to hold madara down and at the same time they are using flash of time to be able to move quick enough before madara could even move a muscle .

After I make sure Madara is trap ,I activate my Kagegan the Eternal Byakugan ,using my Kagegan I will attempt to remove madara soul by using the Kinjutsu Soul Removal , I also summoned all the gods statue and made them form a circle around madara

Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Susano'o Storm God
Kamui Spirits of everything in nature. They surround the Gods' thrones in a circle.
Sabazios Death God, Thracian. Does not sit with the gods in the Pantheon jutsu, is instead called out of the throne of Izanagi when his powers are used.

The Goddess of the sun will Aim to Burn Madra to Hell , The Goddess of the moon will aim to trap madara on the ultimate genjutsu , Kamui will try to Create a vortex of Space manipulation to destroy madara body or unable him to use his space and time ninjutsu , and all the other gods are attacking with their special abilities.

madara is dead.
that wasn't even entertaing. okay my turn to fight the rinnegan one, i say as i make a portal to amagakure we enter with our rain coats on an then its raining we search for him.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Susano'o Storm God

madara is dead.
that wasn't even entertaing. okay my turn to fight the rinnegan one, i say as i make a portal to amagakure we enter with our rain coats on an then its raining we search for him.

That was a walk in the park don't you think leji .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm

yes a very not entertaining walk in the park lol.

i didn't think you would just destroy him like that, i had no way to counter at all. at least wait three post like rogue ninja did sharnigan_user lol..
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:yes a very not entertaining walk in the park lol.

i didn't think you would just destroy him like that, i had no way to counter at all. at least wait three post like rogue ninja did sharnigan_user lol..

Your Going To Battle Yahiko , so let's wait for him.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

[Yahiko]
Not far from here the real yahiko stands controling the clone that is within 10 meters of him. Suddenly the clone fires off a jutsu that sends crystalized senbon towards the ninja known as Neji.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey im known as leji!!!!!!!!!!!

Leji:

As i see The leader of the akatsuki the one with the rinnegan.
He sends crystal senbon at me.
I easely dodge a few while in the air. Then i use eight trigram, palm heavenly spin while inside the air to dodge all the attack.

I then activate my Kagegan[Enternal byakugan] an use flash of time jutsu to diappear towards you then uses forbidden jutsu sands of time: use my jutsu to age you to an old man or age you back young again.

If my sands of times fails i use summoning jutsu an summons my toad moochi.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:25 pm

[yahiko]
The clone laughs as the jutsu has no effect mirroring the fact that the clone is indeed a clone. The clone readies handsigns and suddenly its eyes spin and within the eyes it turns into 10 tamoes like the legendary rinnengan eye Rikudou had when him and Madara were team mates. The tamoes replicate the looks of the sharingan but in vast numbers. It is said that this eye is the ancestor or relative of the sharingan. Suddenly as the eyes spin violently the chakra pulse is five times stronger than it normally was. The clone made handsigns and formed them to match the jutsu known as Violent wind palms. The chakra is exerted through the clones hands sending a time times stronger force thus making the gennin jutsu into a S-rank jutsu. The jutsu cuts down trees like nothing and the wind heads straight for leji...it's physically impossible to dodge such an attack.

Last edited by Yahiko on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Hey im known as leji!!!!!!!!!!!

Leji:

I easely dodge a few while in the air. Then i use eight trigram, palm heavenly spin while inside the air to dodge all the attack.

I then activate my Kagegan[Enternal byakugan] an use flash of time jutsu to diappear towards you then uses forbidden jutsu sands of time: use my jutsu to age you to an old man or age you back young again.

Flash of Time is one of the Advanced Byakugan jutsu not the [Enternal Byakugan ]
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Yahiko wrote:[yahiko]
The clone laughs as the jutsu has no effect mirroring the fact that the clone is indeed a clone. The clone readies handsigns and suddenly its eyes spin and within the eyes it turns into 10 tamoes like the legendary rinnengan eye Rikudou had when him and Madara were team mates. The tamoes replicate the looks of the sharingan but in vast numbers. It is said that this eye is the ancestor or relative of the sharingan. Suddenly as the eyes spin violently the chakra pulse is five times stronger than it normally was. The clone made handsigns and formed them to match the jutsu known as Violent wind palms. The chakra is exerted through the clones hands sending a time times stronger force thus making the gennin jutsu into a S-rank jutsu. The jutsu cuts down trees like nothing and the wind heads straight for leji...it's physically impossible to dodge such an attack.
Not impossible for me, an my toad. He uses his crystal sheild which can absorb any attack comming to it even sage chakra since it is a toad. Once the toad uses the sheild the attack is very strong an pushes us back a couple of feet but we get the attaack absorbed. I then say, your eyes are not stronger then mines. Muhahhahahahahahhahhhahahhahahahaha. I then say this useing space manipulation to send us to space on the moon, with me summoning an mask for me to breath air with you stuck breating nothing. Moochi then swings his ice sword an a giant wind sytch comes towards you, as large as temari's wind sytchs since its a large summoning. I then put my ands together an gain natural energy from the location were at waiting for sage mode to activate.

Note: my sheild is approved so go check it out if you wanna know the weakness.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

[Yahiko]
The clone is not harmed do to being a clone and not yahiko; how ever he uses what is left of the Vilolent wind current to dirrect the temari attack downward. The clone then braces for a jutsu known as the gravity jutsu. Due to no gravity in space...you would think you couldn't use this jutsu, the fact is even thogh their is no gravity you can add it on. Suddenly as gravity is set they fall onto the moon, the clone lands softly on his feet, as he raises his hands using the gravity to make a gravitational pull on the moon below him. He lifts up part of the moon leaving a crater in the ground. The clone sends chakra into the piece in his hand that is the moon, suddenly the clone does handsigns with one hand, Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique {This technique is solely used by Guren, First she creates a number of crystal flowers. Then she grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of red crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the red crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan.
Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attack's effectiveness. To overcome this technique, an attack that has impact force both wide and powerful is required to smash through it} Suddenly as the maze is built up the clone counters the jade walls with Chibaku Tensei, by turning the piece of the moon into a huge large chakra ball to create a larger force mass into the gravity ball {Chibaku Tensei is a special technique developed by the Sage of the Six Paths whereby he creates a dark black sphere of gravity that when thrown into the sky attracts objects from all directions and pulls them into the sphere compressing them together. This technique was used by the Sage of the Six Paths to trap the Ten-Tailed Beast's body and creating the moon.
This was used by the Deva Path during the Invasion of Pain arc to try to subdue Naruto in his Six-Tail Form. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, was collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it created a large sphere. A large crater was left where the earth had been collected from. The Deva Path had to be brought within close range of Nagato before it could use the technique, and performing it put a great deal of strain on Nagato. This strain eventually caused the technique to dispel, by which the large sphere, that was created by it, fell apart again.
Nagato noted that his technique was inferior to that of the Sage of the Six Paths but despite its admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto, trapping him in his six-tailed transformation.} The clone was like that of yahiko but weaker, seeing how when Yahiko's ancestor created the moon, Yahiko could easily destroy it, thus also so could the clone but also destroy itself to. Appearently that was the clones Intention, end Leji's life with Chibaku Tensei. As long as leji was preoccupied in the jade walls the clone could create a gravity ball to destroy the moon. Suddenly the ball grew bigger within his hands and he throws it down into the moons surface causing the moon to crack. The jutsu was beginning to be successful but it could easily be broken.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Leji:

Flash of Time is one of the Advanced Byakugan jutsu not the [Enternal Byakugan ]
i now but i can still use flash of time with the Kagegan right.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm

[erm you ignored my attack]
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Leji:

i now but i can still use flash of time with the Kagegan right.

Yes , That's Also True .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Yahiko wrote:[Yahiko]
The clone is not harmed do to being a clone and not yahiko; how ever he uses what is left of the Vilolent wind current to dirrect the temari attack downward. The clone then braces for a jutsu known as the gravity jutsu. Due to no gravity in space...you would think you couldn't use this jutsu, the fact is even thogh their is no gravity you can add it on. Suddenly as gravity is set they fall onto the moon, the clone lands softly on his feet, as he raises his hands using the gravity to make a gravitational pull on the moon below him. He lifts up part of the moon leaving a crater in the ground. The clone sends chakra into the piece in his hand that is the moon, suddenly the clone does handsigns with one hand, Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique {This technique is solely used by Guren, First she creates a number of crystal flowers. Then she grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of red crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the red crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan.
Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attack's effectiveness. To overcome this technique, an attack that has impact force both wide and powerful is required to smash through it} Suddenly as the maze is built up the clone counters the jade walls with Chibaku Tensei, by turning the piece of the moon into a huge large chakra ball to create a larger force mass into the gravity ball {Chibaku Tensei is a special technique developed by the Sage of the Six Paths whereby he creates a dark black sphere of gravity that when thrown into the sky attracts objects from all directions and pulls them into the sphere compressing them together. This technique was used by the Sage of the Six Paths to trap the Ten-Tailed Beast's body and creating the moon.
This was used by the Deva Path during the Invasion of Pain arc to try to subdue Naruto in his Six-Tail Form. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, was collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it created a large sphere. A large crater was left where the earth had been collected from. The Deva Path had to be brought within close range of Nagato before it could use the technique, and performing it put a great deal of strain on Nagato. This strain eventually caused the technique to dispel, by which the large sphere, that was created by it, fell apart again.
Nagato noted that his technique was inferior to that of the Sage of the Six Paths but despite its admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto, trapping him in his six-tailed transformation.} The clone was like that of yahiko but weaker, seeing how when Yahiko's ancestor created the moon, Yahiko could easily destroy it, thus also so could the clone but also destroy itself to. Appearently that was the clones Intention, end Leji's life with Chibaku Tensei. As long as leji was preoccupied in the jade walls the clone could create a gravity ball to destroy the moon. Suddenly the ball grew bigger within his hands and he throws it down into the moons surface causing the moon to crack. The jutsu was beginning to be successful but it could easily be broken.
Hey yahiko you think you really did something hah. The jade crystals may confuse byakugan but not the Enternal Byakugan. I then use my kagegan to take over the jutsu an vanish the crystals away. I then do the same for the chibuk tension. You cant defeat my eyes there too strong. Also i have a question how am i fighting this clone an its able to not get hit by attacks an not poof away, i used sands of times and i used a powerful windsytch jutsu, an you keep saying that since hes a clone he cant get hit or something.
I then use space manipluation to vanish me you an moochi to the desert near the sand village. I then use flash of time to instantly disappear behind you. I then Ninja art: Toad mouth trap. Capture us inside of a toads mouth and you are getting stuck by the saliva and its tieing you up. Well as you can see its over right. I have a purposeal for you yahiko clone, yes i relized you were a clone all alone. I then whisper in your ear.[you now what the plan is i dont want anybody else too find this out remeber the purposal] I then use a genjutsu "Izanami", Any spot chosen by the user is surrounded by an 8 trigrams circle. Anyone hit by the circle will be knocked into a genjutsu that is unbreakable and the target is at the total mercy of the Byakugan user. This jutsu is said to be equal to the duration of Tsukuyomi and is generated by the left eye. Now im think you agree.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:02 pm

[Yahiko]
The clone agrees and poofs away, meanwhile back on earth Yahiko feels a surge through his body. "what the..." he pauses and looks up at the sky. "but of coarse...a clone can not win a measly battle that should be of my standard. This kage is trash and as such I will treat him like trash..." Yahiko sighs and walks foward into the clearing charging up chakra into his hands as each passing step is braught onto the ground.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 pm

i didn't get the post at all.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:27 pm

the clone is now gone a yahiko is ready to fight you for real
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:32 pm

but i thought i put you under the genjutsu and we agreed on the deal.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:36 pm

that was a clone not yahiko we agreed yes but i said for yahiko not the clone so the deal is still on just gonna be more difficult
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Okay then, idk how to start this. I see hiro and cam still there, there relzing what just happened. I tell them, i feel a trap comming on. get ready you two.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 pm

[Yahiko]
Readies his hands taking out a scroll on his back that reads Rikudou.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:10 pm

i look at leji and here him say get ready! i step back and put my hand on my sword holder, and get in a defensive position
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 pm

I laugh and shout i can kill "Yahiko" , in less than a second like i kill madara .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:43 pm

I then look at the ninja. Yahiko it is, so this is the real leader of akatsuki the man who was spoken of as surpassing nagato and the paths of pein, and rikudo. Cam get back, hiro dont mock me, i never need anyone too fight my battles, im a hyuuga clan evoulution elder, the kage of the mountain village. I active the kagegan. Uses flash of time before you take out the scroll then i use touch of death, attempting to destroy you hand before you touch the scroll, then the hyuuga circle shows up and with touch of doom activated i use touch of death 64 plams, aiming to attack all the chakra points in your body but each time i hit it destroys you whole body system. DONT EVER UNDERSTIMATE ME!!!!!!!!!
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Hiro:

Leji , summon the god's before it's to late and unleash the full powers of space and time manipulation, and release the Powers of the Byakugan and summon copies of all ten-tailed beast and summon the clan army of 100 chakra paths .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

[Yahiko]
The ninja easily moves to the side with ease. He then opens the scroll which read Rikudou, he slid his finger down the word Akumu, the second he does so a ninja body appears in smoke. It was a child, no older than ten and he had the rinnengan eyes mixed with the crows sharingan eye. Suddenly the body lifts up his hands then does handsigns quick, similar to tsukiomi.

[Akumu Path]
Suddenly the nightmares of all the members in the area is faced into reality. Akumu was a child of one of the seven deadly god clans.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

how can you dodge with ease im attacking you chakra points at lightning speed and useing touch of death, theres no way you can just move aside.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm

oh sorry I was tired when I typed that....

[Re Edit]
[Yahiko]
The ninja was stricken but evasively noticed the pattern and hit the hand down forth the ground. Suddenly the ninja flipped backwards sighing as he knew his chakra was growing short. He took out a necklace and wreathed it around his neck. He then made a hand sign and chanted an incantation "Thus fire grows through the earth let it be written in flames of old, the hell king rises once again, release Rikudou Lava Mastery!" suddenly his chakra was increased and his hands glow of dark red. He then unrolls the scroll hich read Rikudou, he slid his finger down the word Akumu, the second he does so a ninja body appears in smoke. It was a child, no older than ten and he had the rinnengan eyes mixed with the crows sharingan eye. Suddenly the body lifts up his hands then does handsigns quick, similar to tsukiomi. Yahiko closes his eyes as they strain with a large quantity of chakra. "Sequence three, Iron sand manipulation..." suddenly Iron sand pours out of the pores of his finger tips, he lifts his hands up and creates large needle like iron sand spikes in the quantities of six. He suddenly throws his hands down and needles fire at a fast force.

[Akumu Path]
Suddenly the nightmares of all the members in the area is faced into reality. Akumu was a child of one of the seven deadly god clans. Suddenly the child uses the spikes to his advantage is able to control the iron sand through the nightmare manipulation.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 am

Shit i didn't want to see whats was in that scrol, I then usespace manipulation to send the lava on a different demension. I then use chakra copy to take over the iron sand unleash and make it attack you. I then as its attacking you, I use space manipulation jutsu in one eye to attempt to send that kid with sharnigan and rinnegan to another demension. I then use forbidden jutsu: soul remover. By looking at you with my eyes, i am taking away your soul from your body, i then take it half way out, do you quit yet yahiko.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm

[Yahiko]
The ninja sighs then...

[Deva Path]
Suddenly the ninja blocks the iron sand with his hand as it gets into his body.

[Yahiko]
"a great effort but effort less none the less...I do need to see when a battle has been won and when the battle has been a loss...there fore I reside..." Yahiko had something planned
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Yahiko wrote:[Yahiko]
The ninja sighs then...

[Deva Path]
Suddenly the ninja blocks the iron sand with his hand as it gets into his body.

[Yahiko]
"a great effort but effort less none the less...I do need to see when a battle has been won and when the battle has been a loss...there fore I reside..." Yahiko had something planned

Hiro :

Leji , the village Is been Attack let's go no time to Battle Yahiko .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Leji:

I see Yahiko backing down, my byakugan fades away, i then put his soul back in his body. Hiro then tells me that the village is being attacked, by who i asked? What is Zaru doing is he alright, why are they here, did zaru call back up we have lots of allies. I then turn to Yahiko, See ya later! I then use space manipulation to send me you and cam all the way to teh 44th forest of death in yamagakure, we then run to the battle area.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Leji:

I see Yahiko backing down, my byakugan fades away, i then put his soul back in his body. Hiro then tells me that the village is being attacked, by who i asked? What is Zaru doing is he alright, why are they here, did zaru call back up we have lots of allies. I then turn to Yahiko, See ya later! I then use space manipulation to send me you and cam all the way to teh 44th forest of death in yamagakure, we then run to the battle area.

Hiro:

Leji , Zaru is Dead , he has been kill , we need him heal .

I tolled you as you arrived the village , we where to late the Bandits were strong s-rank of the uchiha clan , and they stole the Hyuuga clan Evolution scroll .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Dangit! i say as i look around the battlefield. i turn to hiro. what should we do? i say
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Camcam417 wrote:Dangit! i say as i look around the battlefield. i turn to hiro. what should we do? i say

Hiro :

The bandits are gone all we can do Know is Hope Leji is good Enough to heal Zaru .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:58 pm

no problem i have the perfect jutsu, i say confidently. Hahahahaha Zaru's going to be mad that i was the one who saved him, sign. Medical style: Forbidden jutsu: Regeneration. My palms starts to heal zaru and the chakra is so monsterful that tree's starts to be cut down, then my bones inside my palm starts to break i then hold both of my palms in the center of his body, i then activate my Advenced byakugan to make my chakra flow tailed beast like to controll the jutsu. I then think to my self in pain, i wish we had more medics if i didn't have any type of chakra increase i'd be dead. I then start focusing on the jutsu. Zaru starts shaking finally waking up. I fall to the ground huffing and puffing, Since Zaru is very strong he gets up like he was just knocked out for a couple of seconds. I then say cam, hiro, Zaru im going to rest now, you three get to the bottom of this, when your done researching we will all go and kick some ass.falls to sleep.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:no problem i have the perfect jutsu, i say confidently. Hahahahaha Zaru's going to be mad that i was the one who saved him, sign. Medical style: Forbidden jutsu: Regeneration. My palms starts to heal zaru and the chakra is so monsterful that tree's starts to be cut down, then my bones inside my palm starts to break i then hold both of my palms in the center of his body, i then activate my Advenced byakugan to make my chakra flow tailed beast like to controll the jutsu. I then think to my self in pain, i wish we had more medics if i didn't have any type of chakra increase i'd be dead. I then start focusing on the jutsu. Zaru starts shaking finally waking up. I fall to the ground huffing and puffing, Since Zaru is very strong he gets up like he was just knocked out for a couple of seconds. I then say cam, hiro, Zaru im going to rest now, you three get to the bottom of this, when your done researching we will all go and kick some ass.falls to sleep.

Hiro:

Good work , Leji but is seems some House were destroyed and some secret scroll and jutsu were stolen .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Have any of you talk to Zaru, does he knows who. I say still wishing to be sleep. I then say i guess i got business to do, as i start healing my arm with yamagakure medic style, jigsaw puzzle, all my broken bones seem to all just been put back together like a jigsaw puzzle. I then say, Hiro summon 5 anbu 2 jouunin, 3 hunter ninjas, Zaru, Cam my-self and you, we are leaving the village i think i know who did this, i say as i scane the area and find, the uchiha crust in the bushes. With the symbol of the uchiha organization that resent konohagakure, this group is led by sosuke uchiha, sasuke uchiha son, which found out about sasuke and itachi's past and started a organization that steals doujutsu's and sharnigan eyes to make an army of doujutsu users. I can tell that its them because they stol our fake scrol. Hiro check in your pocket i say, hiro opens a long scrol and his eyes began to get way hugher, i then start laughing. I was one step ahead of them. I knew that there was going to be an invasion seeing we are the strongest doujutsu, and they knew that Zaru was the only one running the village, this must of been a inside job.

note: after you summon the ninja i told you i'll make the mission thread
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Have any of you talk to Zaru, does he knows who. I say still wishing to be sleep. I then say i guess i got business to do, as i start healing my arm with yamagakure medic style, jigsaw puzzle, all my broken bones seem to all just been put back together like a jigsaw puzzle. I then say, Hiro summon 5 anbu 2 jouunin, 3 hunter ninjas, Zaru, Cam my-self and you, we are leaving the village i think i know who did this, i say as i scane the area and find, the uchiha crust in the bushes. With the symbol of the uchiha organization that resent konohagakure, this group is led by sosuke uchiha, sasuke uchiha son, which found out about sasuke and itachi's past and started a organization that steals doujutsu's and sharnigan eyes to make an army of doujutsu users. I can tell that its them because they stol our fake scrol. Hiro check in your pocket i say, hiro opens a long scrol and his eyes began to get way hugher, i then start laughing. I was one step ahead of them. I knew that there was going to be an invasion seeing we are the strongest doujutsu, and they knew that Zaru was the only one running the village, this must of been a inside job.

note: after you summon the ninja i told you i'll make the mission thread

Hiro:

As i get ready to talk to you a Uchiha Kid , grabs my body and capture me and because i was off-guard he Knock me out and Teleported me away , as we arrived in another Location i was able to Defend my self from the uchiha boy and capture him , i then teleported a note to you giving you the location to their hide out . "My chakra bird Fly toward the village Taking the Note to you "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

im making the thread,
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2