Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Jutsu Creation Vote_lcapJutsu Creation Voting_barJutsu Creation Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Jutsu Creation Vote_lcap9%Jutsu Creation Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Jutsu Creation Vote_lcap65%Jutsu Creation Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Jutsu Creation Vote_lcap26%Jutsu Creation Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Jutsu Creation

4 posters

Go down

Jutsu Creation Empty Jutsu Creation

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Ninjutsu Template:

Name: The name of the jutsu, be sure to add the Japanese version of the name
Element: The element of the jutsu
Type: Either attack, defense, or supplementary (helping), healing
Level: The level of the jutsu
Description: Jutsu Description
Chakra Drain: Chakra Drain
Stamina Drain: Stamina Drain
Health Drain: Health Drain
Status Ailments: Does it cause paralysis, poison, what?
Control Level:

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Code:

Name:
Element:
Type:
Level:
Description:
Chakra Drain:
Stamina Drain:
Health Drain:
Status Ailments:
Control Level:

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Genjutsu:

Name: The name of the genjutsu, be sure to add the Japanese version of the name
Control Level:

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Code:

Name:
Type:
Level:
Description:
Chakra Drain:
Stamina Drain:
Health Drain:
Control Level:

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Taijutsu

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Code:

Name:
Element:
Type:
Level:
Description:
Chakra Drain:
Stamina Drain:
Health Drain:
Status Ailments:

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Kenjutsu:

Created by ~ [Your Name]

Code:

Name:
Element:
Type:
Level:
Description:
Chakra Drain:
Stamina Drain:
Health Drain:
Status Ailments:

Last edited by Hiro Hyuga on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Creation Empty Re: Jutsu Creation

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

i have read the rules about jutsu creation but i still have a question do i have to register my clans jutsu (the dragonia clan) here since there jutsu of my clan? if so then ill register them all today or tommorow
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 am

dragoon master dj wrote:i have read the rules about jutsu creation but i still have a question do i have to register my clans jutsu (the dragonia clan) here since there jutsu of my clan? if so then ill register them all today or tommorow

You add them in your clan "Topic".
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:25 pm

no if we approved the clan then there also approved.
if your wanna make more then you come here to get them approved.
like if i had my aisu clan jutsu approved an then i wanted to add more i have to get them approved then buy them.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:no if we approved the clan then there also approved.
if your wanna make more then you come here to get them approved.
like if i had my aisu clan jutsu approved an then i wanted to add more i have to get them approved then buy them.

oh ok then well since my clans approved then i guess there approved also i just wanted to know if i had to register them or not if i come up with more jutsu ill come register them from now on
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 pm

okay...
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 pm

im submitting a new ninjutsu for the dragonia clan

created by: dragoon master dj/Dj dragonia

jutsu name: dragon art: dragon god of the underworld

element: N/A for this would be a dragon art if approved

type:supplementary,attack,defense

level: 5

description: this jutsu is said to be simalar to and as strong as the uchiha clan's susano'o for the requirment to use this jutsu is to activate the 3rd activation of the drakinkyugan the users chakra which is focused into there eyes bleeds out of there eyes along with blood sort of like what happens if you use amaterasu the chakra keeps flowing until falling to the floor which then builds up and forms into a type of aura which is why people say its simalar to susano'o the aura then forms into a humongous sized aura formed dragon thats as large as a two story house and has two giant dragon wings on its back that envelopes the users body for a powerful defense,and great offense however the dragon does have only ONE weak spot that spot is located on its back if hit by a strong enough jutsu say a level B or higher jutsu to the back will leave an opening that leads to the user the dragon can attack with its fists or form blades out of its aura or dragon scales out of aura and throw them like extremley large shuriken as large as demon wind shuriken also this dragon has 3 forms like susano'o

1st form: the dragon is merely the skeleton of a dragon it still has high defense and attack power but is the weakest form and can have its weak spot opened by hitting the spot with a C rank jutsu or higher the only offenses it has are forming blades of aura or its fists or dragon scale shuriken formed of aura and can defend by blocking with its arms or covering itself with its wings

2nd form/armor mode: the dragon skeleton is completley covered with skin,scales and armor plating to make the dragons appearance to that of a soldier of hell with the head of a dragon with a much higher defense than 1st form and has its own key weapon and shield this dragons key weapon is a very large blade that has two long spike like weapons on each side of the blade looking like the body and wings of a dragon the blade is called the kogekimeiru blade said to be able to counter the totsuka blade of susano'o but has no genjutsu abilities like the totsuka and isnt formless but an actual blade and its key defense weapon is a large shield the same size of the yata shield but has the image of a dragons skull in the middle of the shield called the drageky shieldsaid to block the strongest attacks like the yata shield although to an extent the dragon attacks with aura blades,aura dragon scale shuriken its fists,the kogekimeiru blade or bashing the opponent with its sheild and can block with its arms,body armor or the drageky shield or by wrapping itself with its wings its weak spot can be opened by a B rank or higher jutsu

3rd form/ultimate transformation: the dragons entire body is enveloped in a black robe like cape but unlike susano'o the dragons head is fitted with a battle helmet where you can only see its glowing red eyes the helmet looks like a dragon skull this form is the strongest form its weak spot can only be opened by a A rank or S rank jutsu if a weapon such as a kunai or shuriken will instantly disintegrate by the aura but will only push back a human or summoning like the last forms it attacks with aura blades,aura dragon scale shuriken,fists,the kogekimeiru blade or bashing the enemy with the drageky shield but can also attack by blowing a large gust of wind with its wings or attacking the enemy by smacking them with its wings it blocks with the drageky shield,its arms,body cloak and armor or wraps itself with its wings

chakra drain: 100

stamina drain: 35 (to the user of the jutsu)

health drain: if attacked by it 95

status ailments: deals 35 damage points to the user of the jutsu and damages there eysight

control level: jonin and higher ranks

requirments: must have activated the drakinkyugan's 3rd activation

will this be aprroved?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:09 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:im submitting a new ninjutsu for the dragonia clan

created by: dragoon master dj/Dj dragonia

jutsu name: dragon art: dragon god of the underworld

element: N/A for this would be a dragon art if approved

type:supplementary,attack,defense

description: this jutsu is said to be simalar to and as strong as the uchiha clan's susano'o for the requirment to use this jutsu is to activate the 3rd activation of the drakinkyugan the users chakra which is focused into there eyes bleeds out of there eyes along with blood sort of like what happens if you use amaterasu the chakra keeps flowing until falling to the floor which then builds up and forms into a type of aura which is why people say its simalar to susano'o the aura then forms into a humongous sized aura formed dragon thats as large as a two story house and has two giant dragon wings on its back that envelopes the users body for a powerful defense,and great offense however the dragon does have only ONE weak spot that spot is located on its back if hit by a strong enough jutsu say a level B or higher jutsu to the back will leave an opening that leads to the user the dragon can attack with its fists or form blades out of its aura or dragon scales out of aura and throw them like extremley large shuriken as large as demon wind shuriken also this dragon has 3 forms like susano'o

1st form: the dragon is merely the skeleton of a dragon it still has high defense and attack power but is the weakest form and can have its weak spot opened by hitting the spot with a C rank jutsu or higher the only offenses it has are forming blades of aura or its fists or dragon scale shuriken formed of aura and can defend by blocking with its arms or covering itself with its wings

2nd form/armor mode: the dragon skeleton is completley covered with skin,scales and armor plating to make the dragons appearance to that of a soldier of hell with the head of a dragon with a much higher defense than 1st form and has its own key weapon and shield this dragons key weapon is a very large blade that has two long spike like weapons on each side of the blade looking like the body and wings of a dragon the blade is called the kogekimeiru blade said to be able to counter the totsuka blade of susano'o but has no genjutsu abilities like the totsuka and isnt formless but an actual blade and its key defense weapon is a large shield the same size of the yata shield but has the image of a dragons skull in the middle of the shield called the drageky shieldsaid to block the strongest attacks like the yata shield although to an extent the dragon attacks with aura blades,aura dragon scale shuriken its fists,the kogekimeiru blade or bashing the opponent with its sheild and can block with its arms,body armor or the drageky shield or by wrapping itself with its wings its weak spot can be opened by a B rank or higher jutsu

3rd form/ultimate transformation: the dragons entire body is enveloped in a black robe like cape but unlike susano'o the dragons head is fitted with a battle helmet where you can only see its glowing red eyes the helmet looks like a dragon skull this form is the strongest form its weak spot can only be opened by a A rank or S rank jutsu if a weapon such as a kunai or shuriken will instantly disintegrate by the aura but will only push back a human or summoning like the last forms it attacks with aura blades,aura dragon scale shuriken,fists,the kogekimeiru blade or bashing the enemy with the drageky shield but can also attack by blowing a large gust of wind with its wings or attacking the enemy by smacking them with its wings it blocks with the drageky shield,its arms,body cloak and armor or wraps itself with its wings

chakra drain: 100

stamina drain: 35 (to the user of the jutsu)

health drain: if attacked by it 95

status ailments: deals 35 damage points to the user of the jutsu and damages there eysight

requirments: must have activated the drakinkyugan's 3rd activation

will this be aprroved?

Official , Add this jutsu to your clan Topic/Forum.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:11 pm

i will ill also be buying it
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:i will ill also be buying it

ok .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:19 pm

okay i'll take your points away, when i get the time, takashi can you do this im very busy.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:okay i'll take your points away, when i get the time, takashi can you do this im very busy.

Ok i will , also can you make your Character , Profile .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Hime Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:17 am

what about a template for medical jutsu's???
Yuuki Hime
Yuuki Hime
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 6503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Creation Left_bar_bleue200/200Jutsu Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

i have a couple more ninjutsu for the dragoni clan along with one genjutsu

dragon art: dragon capture jar

type: supplementary,defense

element: dragon art

description: this jutsu is to block sealing jutsus the user pours chakra from there hands and forms a very large jar with the head of a dragon carved into it the size of an average human it absorbs any sealing jutsu or ninjutsu like for example the nine phantom dragons,5 pronged seal,kirin etc. and for ninjutsus the jar fires that ninjutsu back to the user of the jutsu that it absorbed

chakra drain: 90

stamina drain: depends on if the jutsu absorbed is a ninjutsu

health drain: however much damage the ninjutsu the jar absorbed deals and if it absorbed a ninjutsu

status ailments: none

NOTE: this jutsu can only be used once per battle

requirments: must know dragin art: chakra manipulation and unlock 3rd activation of drakinkyugan

dragon art: dragon illusionary hounds

type: offensive

description: the user forms a giant dragon statue that has 9 ninja hounds made of aura chained to the statue the user orders the hounds to attack the opponent and there chains release and they go after the opponent these hounds can phase through humans and steal there souls if they go through the opponents whole body if they go through an arm or leg they only deal massive damage to the part of the body

chakra drain: 85

stamina drain: 90

health drain: 90

status ailments: if they steal the opponents the soul the user of this jutsu wins

control level: ANBU black ops and higher ranks

NOTE: can only use this jutsu once per battle

requirments: must unlock 3rd activation of the drakinkyugan

dragon art: dragon godess

type: offensive,defensive,supplementary

description: this jutsu is simalar to the dragon god of the underworld except the dragon god is formed into a dragon goddess instead who wields no aura weapons but she makes up for it with offense she can fire fireballs from her mouth the size of the sun and can control the singing flames of hell that are hotter than amaterasu

chakra drain: 110

stamina drain: 40 (to the user of the jutsu)

health drain: if hit by sun fireball 100 if hit by hell flames 120

status ailments: heavily damages users eyes and body dealing 40 damage points to the user

control level: ANBU leaders and higher ranks

NOTE: can only be used once per battle

requirments: must unlock drakinkyugan 3rd activation and know dragon art: dragon god of the underworld

dragon art: drakin's nightmare

description: this is a genjutsu simalar to the sharingans tsukuyomi the user casts a very powerful genjutsu from there drakinkyugan eyes onto the opponent and messes with there mind in any way they wish for example they can scare the opponent by being locked in a room filled with poisonous snake like dragons or make images of there friends and loved ones dying and making it look like it was there fault they died this is far superior than the tsukuyomi but damages the users eyes and vision

stamina drain: 25 (to the user)

health drain: 95

status ailments: under genjutsu, deals 25 damage points to the user

requirments: must unlock drakinkyugan 3rd activation
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:i have a couple more ninjutsu for the dragoni clan along with one genjutsu

description: this jutsu is to block sealing jutsus the user pours chakra from there hands and forms a very large jar with the head of a dragon carved into it the size of an average human it absorbs any sealing jutsu or ninjutsu like for example the nine phantom dragons,5 pronged seal,kirin etc. and for ninjutsus the jar fires that ninjutsu back to the user of the jutsu that it absorbed

health drain: however much damage the ninjutsu the jar absorbed deals and if it absorbed a ninjutsu

requirments: must know dragin art: chakra manipulation and unlock 3rd activation of drakinkyugan

description: the user forms a giant dragon statue that has 9 ninja hounds made of aura chained to the statue the user orders the hounds to attack the opponent and there chains release and they go after the opponent these hounds can phase through humans and steal there souls if they go through the opponents whole body if they go through an arm or leg they only deal massive damage to the part of the body

status ailments: if they steal the opponents the soul the user of this jutsu wins

description: this jutsu is simalar to the dragon god of the underworld except the dragon god is formed into a dragon goddess instead who wields no aura weapons but she makes up for it with offense she can fire fireballs from her mouth the size of the sun and can control the singing flames of hell that are hotter than amaterasu

status ailments: heavily damages users eyes and body dealing 40 damage points to the user

requirments: must unlock drakinkyugan 3rd activation and know dragon art: dragon god of the underworld

description: this is a genjutsu simalar to the sharingans tsukuyomi the user casts a very powerful genjutsu from there drakinkyugan eyes onto the opponent and messes with there mind in any way they wish for example they can scare the opponent by being locked in a room filled with poisonous snake like dragons or make images of there friends and loved ones dying and making it look like it was there fault they died this is far superior than the tsukuyomi but damages the users eyes and vision

~Status~

Official .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Takashi Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:i have a couple more ninjutsu for the dragoni clan along with one genjutsu

~Status~

Official .

ill add these to the clans jutsus and aslo add these to my profile since i know them
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Hime Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:23 pm

=O WHAT ABOUT A TEMPLATE FOR MEDIC JUTSU'S
Yuuki Hime
Yuuki Hime
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Yuuki Hime wrote:=O WHAT ABOUT A TEMPLATE FOR MEDIC JUTSU'S

its the same thing as the template for ninjutsu dorry for not replying to your wuestion earlier so basically if you want to create a medical ninjutsu just follow the steps for the ninjutsu template
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Hime Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

:-3 OK
Yuuki Hime
Yuuki Hime
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down