Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
sai uchiha Vote_lcapsai uchiha Voting_barsai uchiha Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

sai uchiha Vote_lcap9%sai uchiha Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
sai uchiha Vote_lcap65%sai uchiha Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
sai uchiha Vote_lcap26%sai uchiha Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

sai uchiha

Go down

sai uchiha Empty sai uchiha

Post by Sai Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Character Name:Sai uchiha

Desired Bloodline:uchiha

Desired Element:fire/lighting

Starting Jutsu:
Fire Release: Flame Bullet-C
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique-C
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique-C
Thunder Burn
the Lightning Cutter: Single Slash

Village:N/A

apperance:black hair,dark brown eyes,waers grey cloths

Character Personality:

sai is a kind guy.He like to mske friends and ats ramen.he likes to train and is ready for anything tossed at him.hey can be a hyper guy from time to time.he can make friend easy not saying much to them.he like to figt but does not like to lose to enemy's.when his friend are in deep troubble with an enemy he will go and give his self up for his friends.he is not easy to make mad and he likes to walk aorund the village on a beautiful sunny days and play out side with the kids in the village.

Background Information:

sai's mother died when she gave brith to him.sai's father taught him how to control his chakra so when he need it.sai's father died when there home was attacked by some robbers.sai was left alone woth no one there for him.he started the acadmy when he was 9 so he could be come a great ninja. sai never wants to forget the parents he had and loved he often use to cry while holding a pictrue of them in his hand.sai's use to skip days at the academy but he does not know when he learned his dream was never coming true if he did not go to the academy.while he was in the academy he met a chuunin named ruki.him and ruki becme good friends even tho sai had not really did anything and was not in the academy yet.

rp sample:

*sai sits under a tree loving the beautiful day sai hears something sai jumps onto a tree* "what was that" thinks sai "well what ever it is it must be gone now" sai says to him self *sai hears something again and look and sees somethin* "what is that" sai says *sai looks closer and sees it is a enemy coming toward him and gets outs his knife.enemy comes closer and sai throws his kunai at the person* "got them" sai says *out of the blue sai is kickd in the chest and falls to the ground* "what the heck was that" sai thinks *sai sees a person infront of him and he throws a kunai with a paper bomb at the person the kunai hits a tree next to the person and then blows ups* yes i had to get them that time" sai says *sai gets up and sees the person on the ground and goes over next to them as soon as he gets next to the person he grabs sai legs and pulls him down* "what the heck i thought i got u with the paper bomb" sai says "well u didn't" sasy the person "wait that is a familer voice who are u"asked sai*the person gets up and shows sai his face&* ''i knew it was u when i herd that voice'' sai says looking at the face of his academy teacher senji as his teacher says '' u need more praticeing "i know" sai says while looking slow

Sai Night
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 115

Back to top Go down