Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_lcapDanzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Voting_barDanzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_lcapDanzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Voting_barDanzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_lcap9%Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_lcap65%Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_lcap26%Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia

3 posters

Go down

Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Danzi metal

Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Kimimaro2

VS.

Dj Dragonia

Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Gaara_of_the_Desert_by_SnowSkadi

location: a giant grassy meadow like the one where kimimaro fought gaara,lee and naruto

danzi attacks first i shall counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty Re: Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia

Post by Danzi Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Dj it's good that i can test my figting pronese again. Pulls out his staff that glistens like gold but is actually made of something else. In the other hand thier is a globe of metal that is resting in hand.
Metal Style- Steel Bullet Shoots two bullets out of the golbe. One at Dj head and chest. Ater shooting those he charges after the super sonic bullets a smile spread over face. Here I come!
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue100/200Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue400/400Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 pm

hmm.....wind style: rumbeling wind wall!

i release a large puff of wind from my mouth which forms into a small spinning wind wall which deflects the bullets i jump above the wall to where im directly above you

dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs!!

i form 100 dragon fang kunai and 100 dragon fang shuriken in the air i control each one with chakra strings and i throw them all below to you attempting to stab you mulitple times i then land 15 meters behind you while taking out my shadow glaive to see your counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Metal Style- Barrier
Metal forms into a ball with me inside and the Kunai deflect off it.
Metal Style- Sipke hedgehog Jutsu
but instead of spikes forming on armor I slap th ball and the Spikes form on it. I start running towards you and the ball starts rolling in your direction. It starts picking up speed and the ground is ripp up when the spikes touch the ground.
Looks like I'm on a roll!
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue100/200Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue400/400Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Danzi wrote:Metal Style- Barrier
Metal forms into a ball with me inside and the Kunai deflect off it.
Metal Style- Sipke hedgehog Jutsu
but instead of spikes forming on armor I slap th ball and the Spikes form on it. I start running towards you and the ball starts rolling in your direction. It starts picking up speed and the ground is ripp up when the spikes touch the ground.
Looks like I'm on a roll!

ive had enough of that little orb!

my eyes turn into the eternal drakinkyugan

eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal!

i i open my eyes which forms a large wormhole portal in front of me a giant demonic dragons head appears out of the portal it opens wide and attempts to devour your spiked metal ball thus taking it away into my dimension

ice style: frozen pedestal!!

i release a small amount of water from my mouth and freeze it into a pedestal form in front of me i punch the pedestal 5 times which fires 5 extremley thin and exmtremley sharp circular ice sheet blades which can make clean cuts though bone they attempt to slice off parts of your body as i put my shadow glaive in hand
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Ejects and the metal clopses onto me. looks at the dragon thats abit scary as the ice comes flying towards me I start doing hand signs Fire style- Fire ball Jutsu I blow a giant globe of fire at the ice. Has the ice moves through the fire it melts into water wich does only light impact. Fire Style- Racing fire Fast flames travel Dj's direction leaving burnt marks in the ground. Faloows the flames to get cose to dj.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Danzi wrote:Ejects and the metal clopses onto me. looks at the dragon thats abit scary as the ice comes flying towards me I start doing hand signs Fire style- Fire ball Jutsu I blow a giant globe of fire at the ice. Has the ice moves through the fire it melts into water wich does only light impact. Fire Style- Racing fire Fast flames travel Dj's direction. Floows the flames to get cose to dj.

wtaer style: water encampment wall!!

a large wall of water envelopes me and burns out the flames when the water disperses i make my move

ice style: twin black dragon blizzard!

i form two giant dragons made of black ice i order one to attack you from the left the other attacks to the right

fire style: dragon flame bombs!

i fire a large stream of flames in front of you as i jump into the air to where im above you

water style: water dragon!

i fire a giant stream of water in the form of a dragon as i land behind you

earth style: dragon mud bombs!

a dragons head forms from mud in the ground and fires balls of mud towardfs your back ive attacked you from both sides,the top,the back and the front thers no way you can escape unscatehed
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Metal style- barrier Forms a globe around me. Were the none fire attacks hit. the leave gaint dents. Were the fire hits the fire super heats the metal and it metal melts inside the globe. It is ataully toss a couple of feet away. My head pops out and i I caome out a little tipsy. That was a dizzying. Is kinda scrape up.
Stertches that was a close call. the orb melts away. Lets see if i can gain a advantage Earth Style- earth Fissure the slaps palm into ground. the ground breaks open making a I jump onto a canyon side.

Last edited by Danzi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumaki Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 am

Dj Dragonia
and Danzi metal
are even
uzumaki
uzumaki
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 184

Character sheet
Chakra:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue200/200Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Left_bar_bleue200/200Danzi metal vs. Dj Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 am

uzumaki wrote:Dj Dragonia
and Danzi metal
are even
I wouldn't say that I'm only a genin and he has a lot of more Chakra then me.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumaki Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:51 am

youare a genin to
uzumaki
uzumaki
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 184

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:04 am

uzumaki wrote:youare a genin to
Yes I am I just to fight alot of strong people and i sign up for Chunin exams
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 am

you wont get away! dragon art: dragoon hurricane!

i emit chakra which catches the wind and forms a dragon made of wind blades it fires around 1 blades at you then disapears

fire style: jet flare!

i fire a long stream of fire at the wind blades making them stronger and turn into blades of fire attempting to burn and slice you to ribbons
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:46 am

I just jump off the wall head first because ofa objects Accerltaion is 9.8 meters per scond per second making me travel faster down the canyon before the Blade of wind can hit me. I gilde to with my cloak I glide to the Canyon's other side. I flip and my Feet land on the other side of Canyon's surface and start running up the other side
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 am

Danzi wrote:I just jump off the wall head first because ofa objects Accerltaion is 9.8 meters per scond per second making me travel faster down the canyon before the Blade of wind can hit me. I gilde to with my cloak I glide to the Canyon's other side. I flip and my Feet land on the other side of Canyon's surface and start running up the other side

oh well cant be helped...

i slice my finger drawing blood i do handsigns and place my hand on the ground before me

kuchiyose no jutsu!

a cloud of smoke appears when it disperses im standing on the main head of the 7 headed hydra dragon

hydra: if this is another practice session!

dj:....im fighting

hydra:.....ok then ill fry him up for sure!

one of the hydras heads opens its mouth

hydra: fire head: searing migraine!

the head release a giant flaming meteor towards you when it hits anything including weapons or people it will instantly explode into a 1.5 kilometer explosion of flames where it exploded burning anything in its path the orb attempts to disintegrate and explode you with flames
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 am

Well that ain't nice . jumps off the cliff side again First actiavtion Has this said brown chakra rises out of body to tak the shape of my Biuu. Then I fli Upwards. Energy shock wave slaps hand togather. A huge wave of energy shoots out Because of air diplacement The fire lost Fuel to keep burining a and it goes out. Then I land on the bootom of the canyon.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 am

hydra: fire head searing migraine!

the head fires another blast while another head oepns

hydra: wind head: pressure damage!

the pther head release a giant blast of pressured wind which fuses with the flare orb exploding it into a giant fire tornado capable of leveling forests it attempts to burn you to ash as i jump to where im facing your left side and i throw a fuma shuriken at you each of the four blades has a paper bomb attached to it which is 4 bombs which attempts to peirce and blow you up if you block or dodge the tornado
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 am

Earth cover runs right into a wall side a nd sinks right into it. Has the flames it the bottom of the Canyon I'm already half way up the the Crap it is hard to get rid of Hydra I usually can avoid its attacks but getting rid of it is another story but i might be able if..... Hey it's a long shot but might has well Starts digging up rest of way.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 am

crap hydra!

the two heads points to the ground as he flies a little

hydra: fire wind head combo hurricane flare cmobo!

the heads fire combining into the tornado of flames again pointing at the ground below aiming to burn you to ashes

my turn i jump in the air where im directly above the tornado

wind style: rasenshuriken!

i form the rasenshuriken and throw it at the tornado making it a spiraling flaming tornado of destruction swirling down to the ground your inside at twice the speed it was earlier aiming to burn yo in a storm of flames
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

dragoon master dj wrote:crap hydra!

the heads fire combining into the tornado of flames again pointing at the ground below aiming to burn you to ashes

i form the rasenshuriken and throw it at the tornado making it a spiraling flaming tornado of destruction swirling down to the ground your inside at twice the speed it was earlier aiming to burn yo in a storm of flames
Earth explision
Big chunks of rock with a big pressure wave behind them comes flying out of the earth Dirt in the mix the Pressure combine with the the dirt takes out the fire. While the oices of rock keep flying out at you. The rocks were broken to sharp pionts aim at the Hydra and you.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 am

Danzi wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:crap hydra!

Earth explision
Big chunks of rock with a big pressure wave behind them comes flying out of the earth Dirt in the mix the Pressure combine with the the dirt takes out the fire. While the oices of rock keep flying out at you. The rocks were broken to sharp pionts aim at the Hydra and you.

magma release: magma wall!!

a wall of boiling magma is in front of me and melts the rocks away sadly the rocks still stabbed hydra

hydra: OW! DAMMIT!

another head grows on hydra

you must not know this but hydra is a special summoning like pains multiheaded dog killing him just gives him another head

hydra: lightning head: voltic charger!

the head fires 3 giant blasts of electricity at you each aiming to shock you to a crisp

water style: water tornado!

i fire a tornado of water at the lightning blasts forming 3 giant tornadoes of lightnign each aiming to shock you to a crisp and paralyze you for one turn

danzi your weakness is raiton earth is weak to lightnig id love to see how you survive this
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 am

Combination Earth spiker Metal floods. A wall of metal cap rocks appaer arond the The tornado. The lwater breaks against the rocks and the Lighting is abosred through the the metal caps and transfer safely into the ground away from me. I charge my speed I get to The Hydra's Tell and I grab it and start flipping the Hydra upside down and back to the ground.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

hydra: lets split!

hydra splits making you forcibly release his tail and he is now 8 giant one headed dragons each with a specific element though you still dont know which one is which element except for the fire head and wind head and lightning head

hydra: we dragged you out time for our assault

one head from a dragon opens

hydra: earth head: mud explosion!

the head release a giant mud slide towards you as another head opens

hydra: dj!

dj: got it!! water style: water dragon jutsu!

i fire a gant water dragon which fuses with the mudslide making it form into a giant mud dragon attempting to crash you however the head that always talked from hydra goes to your left and he opens his outh

hydra: dark head: shadow ball shotgun!

hydra fires 5 medium sized shadow orbs to your left aiming to crash into you as one more dragon jumps to your right and opens its mouth

hydra: light head: blinding stream!

the head fires a beautiful ray of glistening light to your right its so bright that if hit you will be blinded for 4 turns and also but what you dont see in the ray are tiny little light particles within the beam if i clap my hands the particles will implode and explode you with them the light beam aims to blind and explode you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Energy shock wave.
I slap my hands togather and a expanding shockwave bounces attack away.
Than I touch the ground earth sink.
The gound turns into a semisloid state wich the dragons large body mass makes thm sink in. I am staanding on the only soild piece of ground while the dargons are about to be stuck and suck underground,
I just igonre the blinding light because i don't use my eyes.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Danzi wrote:Energy shock wave.
I slap my hands togather and a expanding shockwave bounces attack away.
Than I touch the ground earth sink.
The gound turns into a semisloid state wich the dragons large body mass makes thm sink in. I am staanding on the only soild piece of ground while the dargons are about to be stuck and suck underground,
I just igonre the blinding light because i don't use my eyes.

go home

i unsummon the hydra and he returns to the dragon homeworld

(in mind: he was able to immobilize hydra and hes one of my best summons using other summonings will just be a waste of time guess i really have to go all out)

i crouch on one knee and chant

"o great beast who sleeps in earth come out thou and hear thy cry for the foe before me stands in thy path so please awaken from your slumber and accept my plea for your strength awaken from your earthly chamber gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth!

gigantagaia erupts from the earths crust before me he is about the size pf Drago at full form

Dj: im beginning to run low lend me some help drago

Drago: fine whatever

a dark grayish colored chakra cloak emits from my body like a liquid it then forms around my body and forms two horns of chakra,4 tails of chakra,and two wings of chakra

dj: juuichi cloak 4 tails! giganta go forth and conquer!

gigantagaia: yes my leige earth guardian art: continental hammer!!

gigantagaia closes his fists together over his head and slams them down to you like a piledriver attempting to slam you the force of the collision is so great it will leave a 45 meter crater in the earth it was said gigantagaia used a stronger version of this technique to split the continents into 7
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 pm

.....This Is getting fun *the fists slam in dust cloud claers You see Danzi Holding a hand to block the attack*
You Know Danzi It irrates me when You were your headband over your eyes. I think you do it just To bug me* Pulls headband up and YOu see what replaces Danzi reguler I color is Brown slited eyes* I wanted a fight last this for a long time.
*Pushes the dragons fists back into air Jumps up and attempts to slam kick him in face*
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm

fool do not forget your fighting against 2 here! katon: go kakyou no jutsu! (fire style: fire ball jutsu) i release a giant fire ball from my mouth aiming it at you attempting to incinerate you

but just in case..gigantagaia!

gigantagaia: yes my leige dragon art: scale shuriken!

along with the fireball gigantagaia flakes off some of his scales and fires them directly towards you as shuriken aiming to stab you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down