Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_lcapThe Evilness Inside me..... Voting_barThe Evilness Inside me..... Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_lcapThe Evilness Inside me..... Voting_barThe Evilness Inside me..... Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_lcap9%The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_lcap65%The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_lcap26%The Evilness Inside me..... Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

The Evilness Inside me.....

3 posters

Go down

The Evilness Inside me..... Empty The Evilness Inside me.....

Post by Ace Akau Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Area:A Large Lake were Sasuke and Naruto Faught it would apper that the Statues the head have Fallen

This will be a 1v 2

Alex ATTACKS FIRST

Ace will Counter.

If Alex wins I have to do what ever she says.

If I win she does what Ever I say *Smirks*

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

The Evilness Inside me..... Empty Re: The Evilness Inside me.....

Post by Alexandrite Night Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:42 pm

(whimpers)

A female ninja appears across the lake points at her target
and slices her own throat leaving a trail of blood that immediately
heals. She moves to her right side slightly and dissapears,
only to reapear holding a katana and she uses it to sweep under Ace's legs
she then uses her other free hand tothrow shiruken at Ace as he jumps to aviod
the skashing katana.
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Ryo : 11093

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Evilness Inside me..... Left_bar_bleue200/200The Evilness Inside me..... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
The Evilness Inside me..... Left_bar_bleue200/200The Evilness Inside me..... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:47 pm

As the Katana went up Ace using his eyes and fast reactions Stepped on the sword and Alex soon Lifted him up over her shoulder Ace completely dodging the Attack of the Shuriken he laughed "That all ya Got..I am Superior I have Battled Hiro you are no match.." he would say he he did a set of handsigns "You can't beat me you scum.." he was behind here and he simply finished the handsigns.

Jutsu Used:Name: Web Spike
Element: none
Description: the user shoots a long string of web at the opponent, the end of the web hardens turning goldish brown and hard as steel able to impale the opponent

As his arm extended a Spike went right for Alex due to the short distance it would most likely take nothing more than 2 seconds to reach.

[Not the best Post but...Im just fooling around rite now..]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

A litttle far away you can hear someone speak Metal Style- barrier
D rank
Before the thing can hit a barrier of metal forms before 15 meters thick alex.
Sitting on a rock alittle aways Is Danzi Metal.
Well your on one of your rampages again? Hasen't fighting Hiro taught you nothing? "If you don't learn from history your doom to reapeat it." A wise man once said. So your really going through with this?
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Evilness Inside me..... Left_bar_bleue100/200The Evilness Inside me..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The Evilness Inside me..... Left_bar_bleue400/400The Evilness Inside me..... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm

"Well I can claim but one thing..And that is you and her's death..But Metel?This should be fun..I'll kill you in one single blow,both of you combined arn't powerfull enough for me..But Prepare for impact its time to die.I am Godly like hiro did not defeat me but yet a draw...besides im too strong.."he would say as he began doing handsigns he would do them with such elegantness and grace he would then Have four extra arns,grow from his Armpitt and a third eye above his head."This is true spider Power...LEGENDARY HYATU EYES activate."he would say as he legendary doujutsu would activate allowig him to match the speeds of his oppnent and match there chakura levels."I am unstopable with these eyes my Webs cannot be broaken" he said as he did another set of handsigns.Jutsu Used- The Spider Plague Genjutsu is activated when the user makes the appropriate handsigns (One hand may be used) and blows a wave of wind to the opponent. IF the wave of wind makes contact with the opponents body than the Genjutsu is activated, and the effects begin to occur. What happens in the first 1-3 posts of the Genjutsu i s that the opponent begins to feel feverish and have achy joints it will feel as if the have come down with very nasty case of the flu. In the 4-6 posts the user will begin to imagine that they have large red boils all over the skin that pain them and burn them (They will have an especially Large Boil over the base of there Skull). In the next 6-10 posts the victim will begin to see spiders bursting from the boils painfully and then at the latter end (prolly around the 9th or 10th post since the Genjutsu was cast) The victim will begin to violently vomit up spiders as if spider were in their stomach. Although in reality one of this is occurring their is no real plague and the boils are not real. The spider vomit i s actually jutsu regular vomit instead of spiders. This advanced form of Genjutsu tricks the body into thinking that these are the effects of a plague.A Wind would blow towards them both it was like Just regular wind no chakura would go though it and they couldn't sense it.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum