Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
riddick please come here for a training session Vote_lcapriddick please come here for a training session Voting_barriddick please come here for a training session Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
riddick please come here for a training session Vote_lcapriddick please come here for a training session Voting_barriddick please come here for a training session Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

riddick please come here for a training session Vote_lcap9%riddick please come here for a training session Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
riddick please come here for a training session Vote_lcap65%riddick please come here for a training session Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
riddick please come here for a training session Vote_lcap26%riddick please come here for a training session Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

riddick please come here for a training session

2 posters

Go down

riddick please come here for a training session Empty riddick please come here for a training session

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

riddick as co-kage of dragongakure i must make you even more powerful than you are now just in case im out of the village for something and akatsuki attack i will train you how to bring forth to your side yet another dragon god DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE EITHER ME OR THE RIDDICK WHEN TRAINING IS COMPLETED I WILL LOCK THIS TOPIC

NOTE: IT WILL TAKE 5 POSTS OR MORE FOR RIDDICK TO MASTER THE DRAGON GOD I WILL TEACH HIM TO SUMMON
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
riddick please come here for a training session Left_bar_bleue1890/2000riddick please come here for a training session Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
riddick please come here for a training session Left_bar_bleue2000/2000riddick please come here for a training session Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

riddick please come here for a training session Empty Re: riddick please come here for a training session

Post by The Riddick Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm here DJ.....
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 3080
Location : Watching My Village and wondering why this forum is never active.

Character sheet
Chakra:
riddick please come here for a training session Left_bar_bleue2000/2000riddick please come here for a training session Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

riddick please come here for a training session Empty Re: riddick please come here for a training session

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 1:46 pm

i will be teaching you how to bring forth one of the stronger dragon gods to your side just in case you will be learning how to call upon the power of magmusozuky the dragon god of magma and flames
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
riddick please come here for a training session Left_bar_bleue1890/2000riddick please come here for a training session Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:i will be teaching you how to bring forth one of the stronger dragon gods to your side just in case you will be learning how to call upon the power of magmusozuky the dragon god of magma and flames

That sounds right up my ally. *bites thumb and draws blood*

What contract do I need to sign?
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 2:17 pm

first off you dont need to sign a contract.....dragon gods arent actually summonings they are gods they control all the things this planet sees and experiences everyday they are bringers of harmony and destruction i have been accepted by them and just like i this one will accept you as well you dont need to draw blood just peform the hand signs then say his chant once doing so shout out his name and the dragon god of magma and flames then smack your hand on the ground before you he should appear now say this chant

" o great being who dwells in magma come out thou and hear the burning fury of my soul i need thee to strike thy foe or else destruction will become this worlds fate come out from your fiery homelands magmusozuky the dragon god of magma and flames!!"
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri May 28, 2010 2:41 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:first off you dont need to sign a contract.....dragon gods arent actually summonings they are gods they control all the things this planet sees and experiences everyday they are bringers of harmony and destruction i have been accepted by them and just like i this one will accept you as well you dont need to draw blood just peform the hand signs then say his chant once doing so shout out his name and the dragon god of magma and flames then smack your hand on the ground before you he should appear now say this chant

" o great being who dwells in magma come out thou and hear the burning fury of my soul i need thee to strike thy foe or else destruction will become this worlds fate come out from your fiery homelands magmusozuky the dragon god of magma and flames!!"

*repeats*

*the earth shakes*

WHOA!!!!!
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 2:46 pm

heessss heeeeeeeeeere

a volcano erupts and magmu slowly crawls out of the magma coated volcano emitting a roar so high pitched that trees shatter to peices and water boils
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

*watches in peril*
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm

behold his strength! magmu bring forth destruction!

magmu: yes my leige magmu art: magma shuriken!

magmua fires dragon scale shuriken coated in mamga melting things it touches

thats enough you may go now magmu
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri May 28, 2010 3:16 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:behold his strength! magmu bring forth destruction!

magmu: yes my leige magmu art: magma shuriken!

magmua fires dragon scale shuriken coated in mamga melting things it touches

thats enough you may go now magmu

Wow that was interesting....

I'll only use this jutsu when the village is in danger.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 10:49 pm

good add it to your profile now that you know it

locking
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down