Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_lcapHeads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Voting_barHeads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_lcapHeads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Voting_barHeads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_lcap9%Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_lcap65%Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_lcap26%Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas )

Go down

Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Empty Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas )

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Some people Only have 52 Post's and are kages and Their is a Huge dis-order in the forum.

The Admins are going to go One By one Each character Application And (Any jutsu that they find to over power in a Application will be Cross Out Like this (Jutsu)

If you find Any of your jutsu has been (Jutsu) , You can PM me and send me the Edit of your jutsu .

Note: Overpower clan's With overpower jutsu will be send to the (Admin Area ) and will be edited By Admins .

Character that Are going to be Edited.

• Dragon Master dj
• Hiro Onoyuga
• Yahiko
• Leji
( This Characters are One of the Main characters to season one and that is why they had to be powerful , But I want to make the forum as fair as possible so they will be edited )

Clans That Are going to be Edited

• The Uchiha Clan ( Sharingan , Mangekyo , Eternal Mangekyo )
• The Onoyuga Clan ( Advanced byakugan , Transcending eye , Antimatter eye , Incomplete Byakugan , Eternal Byakugan Kagegan )
• The fuma Clan ( The Rinnegan )
• The Drgonia Clan ( The Dragon Eye )

Ranks
• Ninja God ( Rank Will be made fair )
• 150 post or more to be (Kage or leader of a clan )
• 250 to be a rouge ninja .

( if you’re a kage and you have 52 post just obtain 150 post by next week )

Quest
• I will add Quest for the forum to make things more fun
• Tournaments Every Two Weeks

{ I will announce when This Tiny Edits have been Made )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Empty Re: Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas )

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Heads-Up ( Read Me : Strong Ninjas ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down