Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
open challenge ( no killing) Vote_lcapopen challenge ( no killing) Voting_baropen challenge ( no killing) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
open challenge ( no killing) Vote_lcapopen challenge ( no killing) Voting_baropen challenge ( no killing) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

open challenge ( no killing) Vote_lcap9%open challenge ( no killing) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
open challenge ( no killing) Vote_lcap65%open challenge ( no killing) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
open challenge ( no killing) Vote_lcap26%open challenge ( no killing) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

open challenge ( no killing)

2 posters

Go down

open challenge ( no killing) Empty open challenge ( no killing)

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 8:45 pm

i issue an open challenge anyone may fight me no matter who the first person to accept this challenge will be my opponent unless you wanna make this a tag fight

location of fight: will be in an open field nothing but a small meadow of grass we walk on

distance from each other: we'll start off 30 meters away from each other

attack order: ill attack first enemy counters

anyone wanna fight?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue1890/2000open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

open challenge ( no killing) Empty Re: open challenge ( no killing)

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 8:46 pm

I'll fight nothing better to do
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue100/200open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue400/400open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 8:49 pm

hmmm okay then mai student i will start this off

i see my opponent in the grassy fields i sigh hating this weather

"i despise this sunny weather when will it start to rain?"

i activate my drakinkyugan and use dragon art: snake dragons and fire 2 long snake like dragons from my hand towards you like missiles they attempt to tie you up immobilizing you and attempting to bite you as i then take out my shadow glaive to prepare for your counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue1890/2000open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Hiden mist Jutsu while doing this pulls down headband. Mist comes out of nowhere and is so thict it cannot be seen through. Has your Jutsu past through the mist you know it has not made contact
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue100/200open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
open challenge ( no killing) Left_bar_bleue400/400open challenge ( no killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 pm

my drakinkyugan can easily see through the thick fog for i can see through any darkness with them and i see that my dragons didnt catch you

"oh well there only weak dragons i suppose guess i gotta do this myself"

ice style: frozen pedestal!!!

i spit out some water from my mouth and freeze it into a pedestal in front of me i punch it five times which breaks a segment of the pedestal firing 5 extremley thin yet very sharp perfectly circular blades of ice that go into the mist attempting to cleanly cut your body to peices i fired them while i still saw you so some should hit if you dont dodge or block em
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Substetion Jutsu. A pice of wood takes mY place Shaow clone Jutsu. Twenty clones dispers into the mist
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 9:27 pm

ooooh so you gonna be fighting in numbers eh? well 2 can play at that game kage bunshin no jutsu!!

i create 20 clones as well and 10 of them use the chidori and the other 10 use the rasengan and all chase after you and your clones attempting to hit you with the chidori's and rasengans wi=hile i partially transform and grow drago's wings from my back to fly where im directly above you

taste this!! water style: water dragon jutsu!!

as the clones attempt to crash into you and your clones with chidori and rasengans i attack from above by firing a water dragon below to you attempting to smash you and your clones to peices
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Metal Style- Barrier all the clones shout All thae clones make a giant shield with the metal blocking out your clones. Metal Style- Steel Bullet each clone release 4 bullets each tataling up to 80 bullets shot at clones and Dj on out side with Perfect Accuracy aim at heads and hearts
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm

what a bunch of tiny little things dragon art: armor of scales!!

my chakra runs throgh my whole body and forms a armor of black dragon scales on every part of my body it acts as a bullet proof shield and deflects all of the bullets this also strengthens my taijutsu as well as i continue to dive down to you asnd your clones and attempt to punch the ground which will cause a minor earthquake with my strengthened taijutsu along with the drakinkyugans 3rd activation which gives me the brute strength of a dragon to make sure i hit i use wind style: divine wind and fire the wind behind me speeding me forward to the ground making it difficult to dodge my attack
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Crap man If he is the are than I'm under the ground First Avtcation Biuu coat appears Ground cover dives under to dodge the attacks on self colne army Grabs on to every clone and you and uses paper bombs
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 9:53 pm

hehe only one way to block this i need some assistance

bijuu mode version 1 4 tails!!

Drago's black chakra envelopes me as a cloak with 4 tails blocking the paper bombs and my voice sounds a little darker as i talk quietly in my head

(in mind) hes already going serious as to use his bijuu against me i dont wanna go overboard with a dragon god or go to dragos full form just yet.....using "him" will be the best bet

i bite my thumb letting it draw blood as i do hand signs

you'll be the first to fight this summoning KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!!!

i slap my palm on the ground and a big puff of black smoke appears when its gone you see me standing on one of the ehads of a gigantic 7 headed dragon

hydra: !! dam it why must you summon me!!?

dj: im in a fight with another jinchuriki i dont wanna go overboard could you help me out?

hydra:......fine however ill require 10 sacrifices in return

dj: dont worry i already killed around 10 ninjas who were affiliated with akatsuki do as you please....dont kill him though

hydra:....your making this very difficult lets see him dodge this!!

only one of the heads opens its mouth and the mouth glows red

hydra: fire head: searing migraine!!!

the head exhales a humongous fire ball towards you no matter what it hits it will explode instantly when it touches anything and will release a giant fire explosion approximatley .5 kilometers wide the blast attempts to explode on you and burn you to ashes
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Earth Explosion When it Denoate it knock out the flame like blowing out a match. Pieces earth fly towards you and I simply move to another location.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

hydra: no wonder ya needed me hes the first person to actually block searing migraine everyone esle either died or dodged it well lets see about this one!!

the one head closes while another head opens its mouth and takes a deep breath

hydra: wind head: pressure damage!!!

the head eexhales a giant sphere of violent wind blades the orb is so destructive it will make a clean perfectly circular cut thrugh a 4 inch thick steel wall the orb attempts to crash and obliterate you

i take out a fuma shuriken and put 1 paper bomb on each of its blade 4 paper bombs on one fuma shuriken i also launch it at you which attempts to peirce you and explode you to bits its alot harder to dodge because the pressure damage wind jutsu increased its speed dramatically if you happen to block or dodge the wind blast the fuma shuriken will cach you in its explosion it wont deal as much damage as the wind blast but it will still cause decent damage
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 10:07 pm

sheild of Chakra appears and the wind attack disperse aggainst that while the kunai melts on the way dropping the paper bomb A little bit away. Earth Sparker lighting jumping through the earth goes right to hydra
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm

i jump off of hydra letting him get shocked

hydra: OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! wat the hell dj your supposed to treat animals good!!

dj: calm down its not like you can die

hydra: oh.....your right..

hydra grows another head making him have 8 heads

hydra: im a special summoning like peins multi headed dog i cant be killed if im attacked towhere i could be ill simply grow another head so lets see what ya do against this!!

another head opens its mouth and it glows blue

hydra: lightning head: koaki blaster !!

the lightning head fires a giant blast of blue lightning at the enemy but in rounds it can fire 2 blasts in one time that explodes on impact leaving a 15 meter crater of its explosion

the head fires 2 lightning blasts one to you and one on your left move to the left your hit and move to the right your hit

now to block your last escape route

fire style: blaze ball!!

i fire a meteor sized fireball to your right next to the 2 blasts stand still or move to the left you'll be electrified by the cannons if you move to the right you'll be burnt by the meter

which will it be huh!?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Which One do you think smiles jumps right in front of the fire 2nd activation. When the Fire hits it clackles A bit and in it place is a badger looks at hYdra and sayes drown. Metal Floods Metal bursts from the ground and the hyda gets stuck In liquid.Which solidfes. into a block
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Danzi wrote:Which One do you think smiles jumps right in front of the fire 2nd activation. When the Fire hits it clackles A bit and in it place is a badger looks at hYdra and sayes drown. Metal Floods Metal bursts from the ground and the hyda gets stuck In liquid.Which solidfes. into a block

hydra: could ya get me out?

dj: certaintly magma release: magma shower!!

it starts to rain streams of magma around hydra elting your metal freeing the hydra

hydra: the burned i show why he doesnt make a fool of me!!!

the heads that fired pressure dmagae and searing migraine open again

hydra: fire wind head combo: hurricane tornado!!

the fire head and wind head fire there attacks which fuse into a tornado of searing flames normal water attacks like water encampment wall cant defeat it unless the water is powered with a lightning jutsu

the infused flaming wind blast fires at you in extreme speeds attempting to explode you as i jump in the air as i deactivate my 4 tails cloak for i really dont need it right now

ice style: 1000 needles of death!!!

i freeze moisture in the air and turn them into 1000 needles of ice as the hurricane tornado hits you from the front i fire the needles from above bellow you a=which attempt to peirce you in multiple spots i then use wind style: wind gale to increase the speed of the ice needles to make them more difficult to dodge
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 10:31 pm

ground Cover dives under ground to level out at sxity feet. Bursts under HYdra and pulls it under with its immense strentgh. Badger claws holds them to Hydras neck Trust me you don't want me to do this I just keep chopping heads till you die or you get out. Pulls the length claws over there necks.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 pm

hydra: haha!! you must not remember what i said i cant die! im a special type of sumoning like that dog peins used your just making it worse and you left yourself wide open!!

from strangeling the beast another head grows and opens its mouth

hydra: water head: aquas cutter!!!

the water head fires a small but highly pressured blast of water the size is about the size of a common street light pole the water is so pressured that it cuts through bone and it retains its firepower for miles if it were to aim at a cloud in the sky the cloud would puf away from the water

the tiny shot of water attempts to drive right though your whole body to leave a clean hole wound in the spot it will hit if it succeeds

i stand on the ground simply pulling out a kunai and flash bomb im tying the bomb to the kunai for something
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Ckakra Sheild Bounces off sheild.Well if you instance the heads all come off before attack Fire ball Justsu Seals head stumps so only one nervous looking head remains.

Last edited by Danzi on Sun May 23, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 10:43 pm

yes but the wtaer attack is still about to hit you you never dodged it or blocked it
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down