Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_lcapsummoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Voting_barsummoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_lcapsummoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Voting_barsummoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_lcap9%summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_lcap65%summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_lcap26%summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon

2 posters

Go down

summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm

name: kuchiyose no jutsu/ summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon

type: supplementary

users: anyone of dragongakure or yamagakure that are jonin rank and higher

description: this dragon once roamed the earth in the village of dragongakure but was captured and sealed as a summon by the dragkage Dj and Hiro to show a sign of alliance between the villages the dragkage has agreed to share this summon with the yamagakure ninja as well this dragon has superior strength compared to the galaxius dragon this dragon is specialized with its own attacks as well for fire and other attacks here is a list of his abilities

crimson style: crimson sun

description: the dragon emits a solar wave blast from his mouth shaped like a large fireball the attack isnt as hot as the sun but it is extremley hot it burns skin in just 5 meters away from the opponent and causes great damage this attack is said to rival the intense heat of molting magma

damage: 85

status ailments: if hit by the blast the enemy gets severe burn marks wherever they are hit

NOTE: this attack can only be used once per battle

crimson style: flare cannon

description: the dragon fires a burst stream of blue flames from its mouth that causes major burns to the enemy if used as a combo with a wind style jutsu this fire stream will cause extensive damage

damage: 65

status ailments: if hit causes 2nd degree burns to the enemy but not serious

dragon art: scale shuriken

description: the dragon flakes off some of its scales and they fly at the opponent like shuriken

damage: 15

crimson style: solar ray enhancer

type: supplementary

description: the dragon absorbs some of the solar rays emitted from the sun to strengthen its next fire based attack by +10 damage however if the suns rays are blocked by something like thunderclouds for example the dragon cannot use this technique

damage: 0

requirments: the sun must be out for the dragon to absorb its solar rays

here is a pic of what the crimson flare dragon looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/fire%20dragon/SHADOWSLAER101/fire_dragon-1.jpg?o=2

created by: dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1890/2000summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty Re: summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 1:54 pm

~Status~

Official

summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon 6nuslcn
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1860/2000summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty Re: summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:~Status~

Official

okay then ill add this summoning to my profile you do the same for you since you helped me capture it we both automatically know this summoning everyone else will have to learn to summon it by us you will teach yamagakure ill teach dragongakure
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1890/2000summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 2:06 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:

Official

okay then ill add this summoning to my profile you do the same for you since you helped me capture it we both automatically know this summoning everyone else will have to learn to summon it by us you will teach yamagakure ill teach dragongakure

Ok , cool i love the Idea .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1860/2000summoning jutsu: the crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

Official

lol thanks ill be trying to think up of more summons when i stop thinking of more dragon gods lmao
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 2:10 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

Official

lol thanks ill be trying to think up of more summons when i stop thinking of more dragon gods lmao

Ill soon Make One For you and me and we Obtain it Via-Mission .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 pm

ok
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down