Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
i challenge anyone! Vote_lcapi challenge anyone! Voting_bari challenge anyone! Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
i challenge anyone! Vote_lcapi challenge anyone! Voting_bari challenge anyone! Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

i challenge anyone! Vote_lcap9%i challenge anyone! Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
i challenge anyone! Vote_lcap65%i challenge anyone! Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
i challenge anyone! Vote_lcap26%i challenge anyone! Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

i challenge anyone!

3 posters

Go down

i challenge anyone! Empty i challenge anyone!

Post by dragoon master dj Tue May 04, 2010 3:23 pm

im bored and need a good fight anybody who wishes to fight me is welcomed
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue1890/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

i challenge anyone! Empty Re: i challenge anyone!

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 pm

well dj i didn't want to actually fight you anytime soon but lets see who's the better rival of hiro.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue1880/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 am

I Assume I was to late , I take my book out and seat next to a tree this out take long .

Oh well it should be interesting ?

Spoiler:
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue1860/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri May 07, 2010 12:18 pm

no were playing, i could never fight dj seriously.

Last edited by Leji_hyuga on Fri May 07, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue1880/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Ok , Then Ill Be The Judge
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue1860/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri May 07, 2010 12:32 pm

okay, dj you first, remeber i wouldn't use those dragon gods against me, just telling you muhahaha.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:well dj i didn't want to actually fight you anytime soon but lets see who's the better rival of hiro.
muahahaha im sure i will win i wont go easy on you go all out on me as well i shall defeat you with the power of my beast and gods along with my eye

i say as my 3rd activation of the drakinkyugan appears in my eyes
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
i challenge anyone! Left_bar_bleue1890/2000i challenge anyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri May 07, 2010 5:14 pm

I warning you Dj the only way you can defeat me is if you use jutsu none of your jutsu will work on my speed and my eyes, i say as i activate my Kagegan, enternal byakugan.

I then use summoning jutsu to summon, my toad Gamamoochi. He has a sword and a sheild but you dont now the abilities of these weaponds. I wanna see how strong you are against the ultimate Toad, i then start to put my fingers doing a handseal and keeping it there, gather all natural energy around me.

Last edited by Leji_hyuga on Sat May 08, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:I warning you Dj the only way you can defeat me is if you use jutsu none of your jutsu will work on my speed and my eyes, i say as i activate my Kagegan, enternal byakugan.

I then use summoning jutsu to summon, my toad Gamamoochi. He has a sword and a sheild but you dont now the abilities of these weaponds. I wanna see how strong you are against the ultimate Toad, i then start to put my fingers doing a handseal and keeping it there, gather all natural energy around me. I wont kill you dj just prove to you, since hiro's dead who the real best shinobi is.
ahahahaha lets see what that toad can do against a true beast kuchiyose no jutsu!!!

i say then i summon the crimson flare dragon i then jump and stand on his head

hello crimsy

crimson: dont call me that!!

Dj: fine just buy me some time will ya?

crimson:....as you wish dragon art: scale shuriken

crimson flakes off some of his scales and throws them at you and your toad as shuriken attempting to pierce you

Dj: i sit on crimsons head while closing my left eye just for caution i start doing hand signs for another jutsu
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 am

Judge ,

Dear : :leji edit your post , Master hiro is not dead .

He is still the rival of both you and dj , the person who can beat both of you with Out having to used much power.

~ Is Eternal Byakugan - Not Enternal Byakugan ~

Is not i use is I used .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Huh Hiro.

I use chakra manipulation to take over your justu and use it against you. Thus stopping all attacks from attacking me.

I then use moochi's ice sword and use ninja art: Ice sword smash, which he smashes the sword in the ground making the impact big and any thing in a 3 yard diameter is frozen to death. I then make crimson dragon to stand motionless then i attempt to freeze him and everything in my path of 3 yards.
So pretty much crimson dragon is frozen unless you have the same eyes as me. Moochi then uses the the ice sword to shatter crimson dragon and the ice to pieces.

I told you your summonings will not work on me.
I also told you this is the greatest toad alive, surpassing gamabuta.

Two more post tell sage mode.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Huh Hiro.

I use chakra manipulation to take over your justu and use it against you. Thus stopping all attacks from attacking me.

I then use moochi's ice sword and use ninja art: Ice sword smash, which he smashes the sword in the ground making the impact big and any thing in a 3 yard diameter is frozen to death. I then make crimson dragon to stand motionless then i attempt to freeze him and everything in my path of 3 yards.
So pretty much crimson dragon is frozen unless you have the same eyes as me. Moochi then uses the the ice sword to shatter crimson dragon and the ice to pieces.

I told you your summonings will not work on me.
I also told you this is the greatest toad alive, surpassing gamabuta.

Two more post tell sage mode.

i jump off of the dragons head not to get frozen when the dragon shatters it disapears in a puff of smoke showing that the summoning was disabled i let myself get hit by the attacks you sent back to me i turn to a block of wood body replacment technique

Dj: well then lets see whats stronger my flames or your ice?

i slice a cut on one of my fingers letting it bleed and i form a rasengan like ball of chakra in my hand mixing it with my blood turning it form blue to a blackish red you see 10 red eyes in the orb

Dj: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release!

the ball explodes releasing 10 giant snake like dragons made out of black flames i order them all to disperse and attack you from mupltiple sides 2 attacj you from the left 2 from the right 2 from above 1 in front of you and 1 behind you all attempting to collide and burn you to ashes

Dj: might as well prepare for another jutsu

i crouch on one knee and start doing handsigns just in case you survive
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Man strong jutsu combo.

humm how to dodge this one.

I see all the snake dragons all got me cornered but you never planted one below me, rookie mistack dragkage. I throw a smoke bomb making you not able to see what happened to me.

I then use earth style: head hunter jutsu to go underground then while your crouched, I attempt to come out the ground with the lightning blade on me [lightning style: lightning blade] Comming from underground slicing threw you[attempting] Without me being un noticed because of the smoke bomb i threw earlier. Knowing that your clan sees in slow motion, if they cant see me at all then they cant see me in slow motion, weekness number 1 of the dragonia clan.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Man strong jutsu combo.

humm how to dodge this one.

I see all the snake dragons all got me cornered but you never planted one below me, rookie mistack dragkage. I throw a smoke bomb making you not able to see what happened to me.

I then use earth style: head hunter jutsu to go underground then while your crouched, I attempt to come out the ground with the lightning blade on me [lightning style: lightning blade] Comming from underground slicing threw you[attempting] Without me being un noticed because of the smoke bomb i threw earlier. Knowing that your clan sees in slow motion, if they cant see me at all then they cant see me in slow motion, weekness number 1 of the dragonia clan.

you do not know the true strength of my clan leji with the drakinkyugan i can see through any darkness from shadows to smoke

Dj:with the power of my drakinkyugan i knew you went underground to attack me from below i do a partial transformation and drago's wings sproout from my back and i fly into the air dodging your lightning blade

Dj: #1 mistake when fighting a dragonia never fight him unless you know every power of the clan and there weaknesses time for you to be finished

i hurry and land on the ground 15 meters away from you and start chanting

Dj: "oh great beast that hides in shadows come out now and accept my plea for if you do i allow you to eat all the hatred within my heart come out though and send thy enemy to the darkness of the shadows uriamentelga the dragon god of darkness!!"

i slap my left hand on the ground and suddenly my shadow grows large and uriamentalga crawls out of my shadow like a portal he is as large as Drago

Dj: uria please take care of him for me ill back you up

uria: as you wish my lord

Dj: fire style: fireball jutsu!!!

uria: dark arts: shadow sphere!!

as i fire my fireball straight at you attempting to burn you uria jumps above me fireing a orb of darkness formed by the eye on his chest attempting to smash into you if it does you get dealt with a heavy blow and paralyzed for 1 turn of your hit by my fireball you get 1st degree burns

Dj: its time for you to fell my gods judgement

i say as i start doing more handsigns preparing for your counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon May 10, 2010 5:25 am

Leji: Dragkage how many summonings do you possible want to lose.

Moochi: Ninja art: Sheild absorbation jutsu, see my sheild is special and if you read my weaponds in the weapons registration [which is why i dont feel like explaining it] I can absorb any litterally any jutsu just like the pein path. So i absorb the fire ball jutsu. And then absorbs your darkness orb.

Leji: wow a god already i guess you aren't ready to beat hiro.

I stay in sage mode and i turn into half frog and i start forming handseals, pa ma come out.

leji: Summoning jutsu: Elder toad summoning

Pa: Leji ma boy who are you fighting

ma: seems as if him and the dragkage are sparing again

Pa: Hits me in the head, why did you bring moochi into this mess, you are to strong to need him against dragkage.

Moochi: Its okay elder-sama i needed the excerxes.

I am now in sage mode and ma and pa are attached to me just as done to jiraiya.

Ma: ninja art: great oil spray-toad oil comes out

Leji: shoot fire style at the clouds

Pa: Uses fire ball jutsu on the gas to send it at you.

Leji: Karin, aiming just to kill you by manipulating the lightning by useing time mainpulation jutsu.

Leji: This is gonna hurt but im in sage mode i can do all of these moves.

Leji: Space manipulation jutsu, attemtps to send uriamentelga to another demension, leaving you defenseless against the karin, and to make the space jutsu faster i use time manipulation jutsu to make it the same speed as karin and karin jutsu double its speed.

Me ma pa and moochi, looks at the jinchuuriki

Pa: Damn it leji i think you killed the dragkage.

Leji: Damn i hope i didn't i can heal him if i did.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 7:24 pm

fool you cant kill a dragon god and even if you do send him to another dimension he will come back however he will be to damaged to fight so...go back uria

uria disapears

now to deal with kirin

i close both of my eyes then open them in an instant my eyes cry of blood

great godess of the dragons appear with the underworld god!!

i activate the dragon god of the underworld and the dragon godess they are two giant aura dragons sort of like the uchiha's susano'o they form around my body dragon god is in 3rd form and dragon godess only has one form there both enveloped around me if 1 susano'o could block kirin then two dragon aura beasts as strong as susano'o for each of them should be more than enough

i block kirin with my dragons as i sit criss crossed and start chanting

Dj: both of you buy me some time im only going all out cause i dont want leji-sama to think im going easy on him you two should be able to buy me some time

dragon godess: understood my leige

god: lets do this

the dragon godess fires a fireball as large as the sun itself towards leji as the dragon god fires aura formed dragon scale shurikens at moochi as he also thrusts his totsukadrago blade forward to moochi as well both attempting to stab him as the sun fireball attempts to burn you to a golden brown (lol) jk burn you to a crisp

Dj: hes about to be unleashed

i say as some of my skin begins to peel and my teeth turn into sharp fangs
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm

How did you dodge karin, if it 4/100 th of a second fast, and i made it faster making it basically unblockable because i made it faster with time manipulation jutsu, which should make it the fastest jutsu in the world.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:How did you dodge karin, if it 4/100 th of a second fast, and i made it faster making it basically unblockable because i made it faster with time manipulation jutsu, which should make it the fastest jutsu in the world.

i blocked it with both the dragon god of the underworld and the dragon godess there like susano'o except much stronger versions all i need to do is open my eyes when there closed and they will appear whenever i want them to if 1 susano'o could block kirin two susano'o like dragons should be more than enough
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed May 12, 2010 7:57 pm

i just want to now how did you summon them in time i used the fatsest jutsu known to shinobi-kind, how can you summon dragons lol to stop it in time.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:i just want to now how did you summon them in time i used the fatsest jutsu known to shinobi-kind, how can you summon dragons lol to stop it in time.

all i do is close my eyes for one instant and in the next i open them and the dragons appear from within my eyes lol basically like how itachi did against kirin except i have 2
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu May 13, 2010 5:12 am

Okay what ever i'll let it slide

Dj when i told you moochi was the ultimate toad i wasn't lieing.

Moochi: When you shot the fire ball at me, i simple absorbed the jutsu into my sheild.
As you atttempt to stab me, i easily block it with my large ice sword, me and you are now in a battle of strength and since dj isn't near were we are, take this god down.

Leji: I use kagegan forbidden jutsu, sands of time, damn never mind dragon gods dont age, hum let me see. I got it i use mind power hand, i place my hand on the god and began to take his soul from his body, meaning he cant come back because he has no soul and without a soul nothing can live in this world.

Pa: Leji you figured out how to beat a dragon god.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Okay what ever i'll let it slide

Dj when i told you moochi was the ultimate toad i wasn't lieing.

Moochi: When you shot the fire ball at me, i simple absorbed the jutsu into my sheild.
As you atttempt to stab me, i easily block it with my large ice sword, me and you are now in a battle of strength and since dj isn't near were we are, take this god down.

Leji: I use kagegan forbidden jutsu, sands of time, damn never mind dragon gods dont age, hum let me see. I got it i use mind power hand, i place my hand on the god and began to take his soul from his body, meaning he cant come back because he has no soul and without a soul nothing can live in this world.

Pa: Leji you figured out how to beat a dragon god.

could you edit your post? the dragon god of the underworld isnt a REAL dragon god like terrogoniga etc. he is a giant aura dragon sort of like susano'o a dragon made of aura has no soul that attack wont work on dragon godess either shes also an dragon made from aura aura beings have no souls
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

damn i guess you can summon dragon gods against me, hum how can i kill you.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:57 pm

lol i was just saying that you cant kill the dragon giodess or dragon god of the underworld with that jutsu for the underworld god and the godess are dragons made from aura like susano'o is made from so they have no souls thats why that jutsu wont work on em
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Not to try and make your self tell your secrete but do dragon gods have souls that i can take, but those aura monsters lol i cant take.

And i think i have a hunch. I can use chakra copy jutsu to copy your jutsu, so could i use a dragon god against you.

Another one, cant i keep sending them to space.

Another one, cant i use my kg to take over your jutsu and destroy it, or i cant take over a dragon god.

You should of added all of this info in there jutsu thread.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down