Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
The Pheniox Clan Vote_lcapThe Pheniox Clan Voting_barThe Pheniox Clan Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

The Pheniox Clan Vote_lcap9%The Pheniox Clan Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
The Pheniox Clan Vote_lcap65%The Pheniox Clan Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
The Pheniox Clan Vote_lcap26%The Pheniox Clan Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

The Pheniox Clan

5 posters

Go down

The Pheniox Clan Empty The Pheniox Clan

Post by Shikamaru Sun May 02, 2010 1:00 am

Clan Info

Clan Name:

History/Legend of the Clan: Okay during the 4th great ninja war with the aliied villages and the akatsuki, the pheniox clan was destroyed by the dragon valley's royal clan the dragonia clan. After this the last three survivers look into away that they can get stronger to protect the clan, which we did. We went to the hot water village and believed in Jashin Religion. Making us not being able to die, unless certain conditions are met. Now the clan has joined the Aura village when they went to the country of crystals. Jashin has agreed that our clan does not have to keep feeding him sacrifieses because since we get new members theres going to be some way our clan kill people. This helps us not to die and jashin to not get hungry.

Clan Powers and Summonings: This clan is a decendent of the legendary jashin. It is a clan that can never die, unless due some unsuspected insidents that can happen. The clan is called the pheniox clan because they specialize in pheniox arts and they specialize in summoning them. We also get out name from our kg which looks like a pheniox giving its tomoes are lined up like when a pheniox is born. One more reason is that since we believe in jashin religious belifs, jashin has let us live freely only giving him sacrifises unless we wont to, this agreement is good because we get more clan members he gets more jashinist. This agreement has made sure this clan never dies. Like the dragon arts, that the dragonia clan has, we have pheniox arts.

Clan Village: Either Aura or Dragon valley idk yet.

Clan Member Appearence: Look regular

Clan Leader: I am the clans leader

Open clan?
But with my promission, to join you need to know about phenioxes and you need to know about jashinist and the weakness.

Clan Jutsu
Pheniox Art: Jashin religion Activate
Pheniox Arts: Invisble wings
Pheniox Arts: Jashin Arm Stab
Pheniox Arts: Jashin Leg Stab
Pheniox Arts: Jasin Heart Stab
Pheniox Art: Pheniox reborn
Pheniox Art: Fire shine
Pheniox arts: Flying sunbird attack
More will be added

Note: And yes dragoon master dj i copied some jutsu, but made them my own, idk if thats allowed.

Last edited by Shikamaru on Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Shikamaru
Shikamaru
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 126

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue200/200The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue200/200The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

The Pheniox Clan Empty Re: The Pheniox Clan

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 am

denied sorry you need to come up with history no matter when you founded the clan just make up some history or something like who was the first clan member/leader and how the founded there powers etc. also you need to put your clans jutsus herelike phoeniz art jutsus make up some then put them here also your clans village can only be the one you joined since you joined the aura village you clan has to be in the aura village and your clans eye you need a pic (not required but you could post the pic here/link) and have 3 activations activations 1,2and 3 state what powers and abilities each activation has etc. i know this sounds like alot of work but i cant approve this clan unless you do the following
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue1890/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm

(This is a nice clan but like Dj said you need more Data , I'm the forum Web Master and i Know a lot of people hate making Large Post so just Pm me and i can make something small , large and more detail if you need jutsu help ask dj his really creative i can help as well )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue1860/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamaru Mon May 03, 2010 9:38 pm

okay guys i can tell this forum likes to be very detailed. I will come up with the jutsu and all the things.
Shikamaru
Shikamaru
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamaru Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 am

edited
Shikamaru
Shikamaru
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamaru Tue May 04, 2010 7:01 am

Shikamaru wrote:Clan Info

Clan Name:

History/Legend of the Clan: Okay during the 4th great ninja war with the aliied villages and the akatsuki, the pheniox clan was destroyed by the dragon valley's royal clan the dragonia clan. After this the last three survivers look into away that they can get stronger to protect the clan, which we did. We went to the hot water village and believed in Jashin Religion. Making us not being able to die, unless certain conditions are met. Now the clan has joined the Aura village when they went to the country of crystals. Jashin has agreed that our clan does not have to keep feeding him sacrifieses because since we get new members theres going to be some way our clan kill people. This helps us not to die and jashin to not get hungry.

Clan Powers and Summonings: This clan is a decendent of the legendary jashin. It is a clan that can never die, unless due some unsuspected insidents that can happen. The clan is called the pheniox clan because they specialize in pheniox arts and they specialize in summoning them. We also get out name from our kg which looks like a pheniox giving its tomoes are lined up like when a pheniox is born. One more reason is that since we believe in jashin religious belifs, jashin has let us live freely only giving him sacrifises unless we wont to, this agreement is good because we get more clan members he gets more jashinist. This agreement has made sure this clan never dies. Like the dragon arts, that the dragonia clan has, we have pheniox arts.

Open clan?
But with my promission, to join you need to know about phenioxes and you need to know about jashinist and the weakness.

Clan Jutsu
Pheniox Arts: Pheniox legendary summon
Pheniox Arts: Baby pheniox
Pheniox Art: Pheniox from the under world: Sunbird
Pheniox Art: Pheniox From The Heavens: Cloud Bird
Pheniox Arts: Pheniox sun controll
Pheniox Art: Pheniox Feathers barrage
Pheniox Art: Pheniox Army Jutsu
Pheniox Arts: Pheniox Invisable disapear

Note: I will add more when i get home, i also will add the summons.
Note: This clan eyes only change they dont give a certain ability.
Note: And yes dragoon master dj i copied some jutsu, but made them my own, idk if thats allowed.
Shikamaru
Shikamaru
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue May 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Shikamaru wrote:Clan Info

Clan Name:

Open clan?

Clan Jutsu
More will be added

approved its ok as long as the jutsu you copied has to deal with phoenix's and NOT DRAGONS

clan status ~official!
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue1890/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue May 04, 2010 2:56 pm

This clan is strong they have a way stronger version of hidan. Im glad were allies.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue1880/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hidan's clan is Illegal therefore god mod...you can't kill hidan...if this is stronger does that mean you can't kill shikamaru? if not denied...rethink before you guys say officail...
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed May 05, 2010 6:34 am

Yes Yahiko is right. The idea to have hidans clan is GModding without nowing. I need you to take his abilities off. You can have the jashin but not like hidan like this.

I stab my-self after taking blood from him and i stab in the arm. The user does Kirin and i die. You can still get hit by jutsu but you can still stab your-self you can do it like that or you could just use pheniox arts.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Pheniox Clan Left_bar_bleue1880/2000The Pheniox Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down