Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_lcapHiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Voting_barHiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_lcapHiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Voting_barHiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_lcap9%Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_lcap65%Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_lcap26%Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga

3 posters

Go down

Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga 12822673oy5

Hiro Hyuga

Spoiler:

VS

Leji Hyuga

Spoiler:
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty Re: Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:26 pm

The characters can fight in either in front or behind the curvatures.
Short Range: 30 meters apart in a random place in the field.
Medium Range: 60 Meters in a random place in the field.
Long Range: 100 meters apart in a random place in the field. "

Leji : Begins - Hiro: Counters
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:43 pm

can we do this some other time.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:can we do this some other time.

We will begin when you have time ?
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 am

okay.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri May 07, 2010 11:39 am

i have time hiro-kun.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Ok , you begin .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Fri May 07, 2010 5:22 pm

hiro's dead.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 271

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue200/200Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Left_bar_bleue200/200Hiro Hyuga vs Leji Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm not dead , I'm stronger than Leji .

My rank is greater than Kage .

lol!

"And if your talking about the chapter. it was send to the basket i change mind so im still old hiro "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon May 10, 2010 5:11 am

so are we gonna do this.

actually lets do this without useing clan jutsu, lets use summonings weaponds and regular jutsu i wonder can you beat m3 now.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu May 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:so are we gonna do this.

actually lets do this without useing clan jutsu, lets use summonings weaponds and regular jutsu i wonder can you beat m3 now.

I can still Beat Jutsu .

Anyways Begin Already your first Not me ?
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 4:48 pm

I Use wood style: wood clone jutsu

Then i use wood style: 4 pillar prison jutsu to trap you inside a box with no excape
I then use the clone to use wood transformation jutsu to turn into a giant rock and smash you.

Hum i wonder how you'll get out of this.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Hiro :

Chidori Nagashi (1000 Birds Current) A full body chidori that can also be charged into metal objects or be spread out into the air or ground , I spread The Chidori around the four pillar earth Jutsu ( to Crush The Rocks ) allowing me to escape .

I Then Spread the Chidori at a wider range allowing me to Crush the clone transform to a boulder .

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy , A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion .

I Then Used Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure) , The user sends wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Shit guess this will be hard.

I see the sharks comming, i use Anbu secrete arts: Metalstyle: Tortue Table

I put the sharks in what looks like a genjutsu but its not i have the sharks locked in a tortue chamber were they'll be burned to death.

The wind comes and i use icestyle: ice tornadow jutsu to freeze your wind, then use Waterstyle: water clone jutsu.
Clone: Runs to you attempting water prison jutsu
Leji: Lightning style: Chidori stream to send a stream of lightning into you chest.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Hiro :

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique,
Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents , I used A Tree Branch as a Replacement to block your jutsu .

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique , The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja’s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed. ( 5-clones )

3 clones are Aiming to hit you with (Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere ,Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja’s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

While the Other Two Are Coming Above you with (Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan,The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

And Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken) ,A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

While I Fired Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm) , A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.( At you )

And using the Thunderstorm i Fired ,(Raiton: Kirin) Lightning Release: Kirin,
After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds( Or 100 Birds Thunderstorm ) in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle..

Hiro : Your dead .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Wow talk about over kill but not for me.

In a blink of an eye i summon gamamoochi.

Then i use watertstyle: Kisame-This is a water justu that makes a strange rain which destroy's , absorbs or cancels all chakra in public.

Meaning all those rasengans and your other jutsu just all melted right away.

And karin jutsu since i already summoned my toad before all the rasengans hit meaning, i seen karin comming and used gamamoochi's crystal sheild to absorb all of karins might.

Then i form handseals: fire, lightning, water, fire, wood, earth, fire: Forbidden kenjutsu: Ninja art: Reanimation. I summon 5 new dead people.

Naruto
Itachi
1st Hokage
4th Hokage
Deidara

Naruto: Creates 35 clones all of them doing a rasengan comming from the air aimming at your head.

Itachi: Use amertsu on you

1st Hokage: Use wood style: 4 pillar prison jutsu so you cant come out

4th: Teleports besides you and attempts to Firestyle: Flame rasengan you

Deidara: Hands start eating clan

Leji: Takes off kisame jutsu so it wont effect me.

leji: now who's dead.

Note: since were not useing clan jutsu i think its gonna be hard to take these dead people's soul, muhahhaha unless you wanna kill your-self doing it.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Hiro :

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique ,The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja’s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

i Create Four Clone .

Each Path Runs Toward each of the Reanimation Bodies , And each Clone Uses " Reaper Of Death Seal" to Release the Soul of each Body .

" I Then Attempt to Used The same jutsu to Unable Leji to Used His arm And create Hand seals for jutsu "

I Then used (Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth , This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.

So I'm Not dead ( Leji How will You escpae the Reaper Jutsu )

I Then Used (Fuuinjutsu: Gofuu Kekkai) - Sealing Technique: 5 Seal Barrier, This jutsu is used to seal off a location were the opponent will remove all five tags at the same time(can not be done one at a time), triggering clones of the one who pulled the tag to come out .These clones can use all of the original jutu even bloodline traits(clones then have the originals chakra and there jutsu are the same as the originals set to counter each other.They can be destroyed with strong jutsu).

Leji Your Dead or Living Body is Trap in a 5-barrier Seal if you somehow survive the reaper you will find your self trap and you will need to remove 5-tags to escape and Because When they are released you will need to battle a copy of your self you will not survive Lone Enough.

But Jut's Incase , I have a Trap up my sleeve.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down