Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_lcapme and drago's transformation/battle theme Voting_barme and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_lcapme and drago's transformation/battle theme Voting_barme and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_lcap9%me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_lcap65%me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_lcap26%me and drago's transformation/battle theme Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

me and drago's transformation/battle theme

5 posters

Go down

me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty me and drago's transformation/battle theme

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 am

i have this song in my sig but posted it if you dont read my sig what do you guys think thissong is about summoning trolls not dragons so think it fits us abut 85% of the song IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF SEIZURES I 100%RECOMMEND TO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE SONG JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES NOT WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO cause this video has many unnecessary blinking bright lights etc. in most of dethkloks music videos im surprised i dont get seizures watching these -_-

AWAKEN-DETHKLOK

dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Left_bar_bleue1890/2000me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Left_bar_bleue2000/2000me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty Re: me and drago's transformation/battle theme

Post by Camcam417 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 am

ieuijcsfijghdngakigfjdgnndsfjsjdfjrhgfjkfkjhd

sorry i just had a seizure....jk

yeah it does kinda match
Camcam417
Camcam417
Admin-Cam-Master Of Pupetts Forum Assassination and Infraction League

Ryo : 301701

Character sheet
Chakra:
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Left_bar_bleue200/200me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Left_bar_bleue200/200me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

http://camerinn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty Re: me and drago's transformation/battle theme

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 am

Camcam417 wrote:ieuijcsfijghdngakigfjdgnndsfjsjdfjrhgfjkfkjhd

sorry i just had a seizure....jk

yeah it does kinda match

lmao i would feel terrible if somebody really had a seizure from this video and i wish i could change the lyrics so it says :i instignaten your misfortune with the birth of killing dragons" imsyead of troll but then the song would be kind of out of sync lol
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Left_bar_bleue1890/2000me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
me and drago's transformation/battle theme Left_bar_bleue2000/2000me and drago's transformation/battle theme Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:23 am

yeah it would kinda
Camcam417
Camcam417

Ryo : 301701

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

http://camerinn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 am

wow dj.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 271

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:wow dj.

lol
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 pm

your going too have a seizure if you keep doing these things. lol
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 271

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:your going too have a seizure if you keep doing these things. lol

lmao ive been told this many times xD
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Ninja Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

this video looks so familiar
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Genin War System Beta Testers
Genin War System Beta Testers

Ryo : 3925

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 pm

are u obsesed with this show?

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down