Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcapwhat do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Voting_barwhat do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcapwhat do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Voting_barwhat do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap9%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap65%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap26%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube?

5 posters

Go down

what do you think of my video?

what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap0%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap0%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap20%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_lcap80%what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube?

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

i finished the video today and wanted to see what you all think NOTE: i am not 17 i say that because thats what my voice sounds like in this video -_- idk what youtube did to my voice lol

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue1890/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty Re: what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube?

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I love it , You sounf 17 years old Lol XD.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue1860/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty Re: what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube?

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:I love it , You sounf 17 years old Lol XD.

i know! idk what youtube does when i talk! at first i thought it was a mistake but now....thats just strange xD
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue1890/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Dj , can you make part two of the video , You make some good videos .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue1860/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:Dj , can you make part two of the video , You make some good videos .

well sure but im gonna have to make it later my parents are home right now
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 pm

cool vid

whats your user name on you tube
Camcam417
Camcam417
Admin-Cam-Master Of Pupetts Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Admin-Cam-Master Of Pupetts Forum Assassination and Infraction League

Ryo : 301701

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue200/200what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue200/200what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

http://camerinn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:Dj , can you make part two of the video , You make some good videos .

In , Part two show the forum Web site and Wikia .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

okay and im gonna provide more info as well i kinda rushed this video i tried making this video 3 times first was too long for youtube second one the camera stopped on me automatically
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

okay and im gonna provide more info as well i kinda rushed this video i tried making this video 3 times first was too long for youtube second one the camera stopped on me automatically

Dj , you have earn 500,999 points .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm

woopee! 8D now i can finally buy my weapons other chankras and jutsus....i gtg im going shopping xD for jutsu that is
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:woopee! 8D now i can finally buy my weapons other chankras and jutsus....i gtg im going shopping xD for jutsu that is
That was Funny .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 pm

im serious...i might take awhile buying everythin o.o
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:im serious...i might take awhile buying everythin o.o

Just don't buy the Mountain village Leji is a Sucker for money lol!
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:

lmao.....................thats a good idea Twisted Evil lmao joking joking Laughing
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

lmao.....................thats a good idea Twisted Evil lmao joking joking Laughing

Don't go Buying the world Now .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:53 pm

lol hiro too funny.
dj remeber you can help your village by making your hospitail official, an other things.
an donating points to your villagers.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue1880/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:lol hiro too funny.
dj remeber you can help your village by making your hospitail official, an other things.

That's a very good idea Leji .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 pm

love the video, i wish more members were on so they wont think its boaring.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Left_bar_bleue1880/2000what do you think of my informational video for the forum on youtube? Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:

yea im making a forum now
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

yea im making a forum now

Ok, Leji Don't call it a forum call it a "Topic"

because it sound like your saying I'm going to make a forum .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

haha you should hear me talk im like L for death note or 19 year old voice.. and Im 15
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Yahiko wrote:haha you should hear me talk im like L for death note or 19 year old voice.. and Im 15

lmao i dont know why my voice sounds like that though its either youtube or the camera im using im going to make a part 2 and possibly a part 3 to this video
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 pm

yea your voice was weird almost deeper then mines an im 17...
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:yea your voice was weird almost deeper then mines an im 17...

lmao i bet if you talked for a youtube video you would sound like you were 30 xxD
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:57 pm

XD maybe what if it sounded like i was 9 XD
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down