Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
I Challenge you Zaru Vote_lcapI Challenge you Zaru Voting_barI Challenge you Zaru Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
I Challenge you Zaru Vote_lcapI Challenge you Zaru Voting_barI Challenge you Zaru Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

I Challenge you Zaru Vote_lcap9%I Challenge you Zaru Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
I Challenge you Zaru Vote_lcap65%I Challenge you Zaru Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
I Challenge you Zaru Vote_lcap26%I Challenge you Zaru Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

I Challenge you Zaru

3 posters

Go down

I Challenge you Zaru Empty I Challenge you Zaru

Post by Camcam417 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:36 pm

location : the village hidden in the mountains training grounds

you start i'll counter
Camcam417
Camcam417
Admin-Cam-Master Of Pupetts Forum Assassination and Infraction League

Ryo : 301701

Character sheet
Chakra:
I Challenge you Zaru Left_bar_bleue200/200I Challenge you Zaru Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
I Challenge you Zaru Left_bar_bleue200/200I Challenge you Zaru Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

http://camerinn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I Challenge you Zaru Empty Re: I Challenge you Zaru

Post by Camcam417 Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 pm

so do you accept my challenge
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm

why not do this in the training grounds cam.

also me an zaru are fighting in the training grounds in the village, can you please wait.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
I Challenge you Zaru Left_bar_bleue1880/2000I Challenge you Zaru Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
I Challenge you Zaru Left_bar_bleue2000/2000I Challenge you Zaru Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaru Hikari Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Zaru:
I laze against a tree, dozing quietly. A butterfly lands on my nose and I wake up, waving it aside. I open my eyes to see a fellow Yamagakure ninja coming towards me. I then remember I have a practice battle sceduled with this guy. I run towards him, forming hand seals as I go. I open up the battle by releasing a brief, but incredibly bright light from my palms from five feet away in an attempt to blind my opponent. I quickly form a few more hand seals and generate a lance in my right hand and dive forward, aiming for your chest with the point of the lance.

Note: I can fight two people at once, Leji. It won't slow me down.
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 7134

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 pm

i was runnig around looking for my fellow Yamagakure ninja for our practice battle when suddenly i spotted him. i start running towards him . he starts running toward me too . all of a sudden a bright light blinds me . blinded i activate my byakugan in order to see. i activate it and see a weird lance coming for me so i do my Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin to block it. then i do run side ways and start forming handseals.
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Zaru Hikari wrote:Zaru:
I laze against a tree, dozing quietly. A butterfly lands on my nose and I wake up, waving it aside. I open my eyes to see a fellow Yamagakure ninja coming towards me. I then remember I have a practice battle sceduled with this guy. I run towards him, forming hand seals as I go. I open up the battle by releasing a brief, but incredibly bright light from my palms from five feet away in an attempt to blind my opponent. I quickly form a few more hand seals and generate a lance in my right hand and dive forward, aiming for your chest with the point of the lance.

Note: I can fight two people at once, Leji. It won't slow me down.
ok.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
I Challenge you Zaru Left_bar_bleue1880/2000I Challenge you Zaru Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
I Challenge you Zaru Left_bar_bleue2000/2000I Challenge you Zaru Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaru Hikari Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I release my lance as you throw up your block. My weapon glances off, and is sent flying to the side. I leap over, catching it and land lightly on my feet. I spin back around, thrusting out my fist and firing a beam of light at you. I follow through, attacking with my lance once more.
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:12 pm

i agan do Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin. to block your moves then i form handsigns and do Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart to create a huge plateau. while on top of it i think of a stratigy
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

nice fight you two.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaru Hikari Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am

I once again release my hold on the lance just as you spin. I leap back to catch the weapon as it flies away. I glance down at the weapon. It is beginning to fade. I don't have much time left to use it. I stick it point first into the ground in front of me and form several hand seals. I finish and throw a hand up into the air.
Lightning Release: Thunder Crash!
A bolt of lightning falls from the sky above my opponent, coming down towards his head. I snatch my lance back up and ready myself to go after my opponent in whatever direction he tries to escape in.
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am

i know you said any direction did you also think of down! i use Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Techniqu to go under ground and avoid the lightning. then i appear behind you and use Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison to trap u in a dome and start absorbing ur chakra. you cant destroy it because the advanced byakugan gives me alot of chakra so i can fix any damage you do inside.
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaru Hikari Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Camcam417 wrote:i know you said any direction did you also think of down! i use Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Techniqu to go under ground and avoid the lightning. then i appear behind you and use Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison to trap u in a dome and start absorbing ur chakra. you cant destroy it because the advanced byakugan gives me alot of chakra so i can fix any damage you do inside.

Whoa! Slow down there. You just godmodded big time. Congrats! Now you've practically assured my victory. And yes, I can destroy it actually. If you read my Kekkei Genkai's abilities then you'll realize that I can burn through anything solid. That in itself wouldn't be enough, but I do have a jutsu for this kind of situation.

Zaru:
My opponent disappears underground to dodge my attack. I look around for him, but he suddenly appears behind me and creates a dome of earth around me. Realizing how dangerous it could be to stay where I am I quickly form the hand seals and use one of my most powerful jutsu.
Light Release: Solar Annihilation!
A wave of light erupts from my body and explodes outward incinerating the earth jutsu completely. It doesn't stop there, however. It travels until it reaches about 100 yards around me. I hang there, suspended for a minute or two, in the center of what appears to be a miniature sun, keeping the power active. Finally, I let go and it disappears. My body, which was suspended in the space I had occupied when I started the attack, falls down into the crater I created with the blast. I land on my feet and stand right back up. I take a look around. If my opponent had stayed within the blast radius then there would be literally nothing left of him. However, I doubt he is that weak.
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm

all of a sudden light flashes and the dome begins to incinerate i flash of time away from it so i dont get hurt. Crap! i say . i run back over to where my oppoenent was. i see him in a hole.i start charging chakra in both my hands. time for my hardest attack
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue May 04, 2010 2:36 pm

/locked
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down