Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_lcapthe dragonia clans weapon shop Voting_barthe dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_lcapthe dragonia clans weapon shop Voting_barthe dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_lcap9%the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_lcap65%the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_lcap26%the dragonia clans weapon shop Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

the dragonia clans weapon shop

5 posters

Go down

the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty the dragonia clans weapon shop

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm

this is where ninja can buy special weapons that i have gathered from my travels and have spent much time to make more of these weapons

name: the shadow glaive

weapon rank: S

description: this is a blade that looks like a large three bladed shuriken the blades have a little curve point near the end its a little larger than a fuma shuriken i can throw it just like a shuriken or i can hold it by one of its three blades to fight with it at close combat as if it were a regular sword i can pour my chakra into this blade and the blade forms my chakra into darkness hence the name the shadow glaive it takes the users chakra and manipulates it however the user seems fit for example i can make a bunch of fake shadow glaives like a shadow shuriken jutsu but they do cause great damage or can form multiple blades for more impact and better chance of hitting a target it can also absorb an opponents chakra on contact if any part of the blade touches the foe or something that the foes hands are still touching it will absorb there chakra but not a lot though

history: as kage of my village and before it was destroyed by my bijuu Drago i ordered the best blacksmith in the village to make me a custom weapon which turned to the shadow glaive he infuses the steel that he makes weapons with with highly special mieral rocks from a cave filled with crystals 2 miles away from the village which makes the blade much more durable and stronger he made the blade so i could run my chakra through it as well and absorb opponents chakra as well and taught me how to hold it by just one blade to fight for close combat as well

appearance: here is a picture of what the shadow glaive looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/glaive%20weapon/Tie_Lok/TieLokglavedone.jpg?o=7

damage: the blades reguar hits will cause 15 damage if hit while infused with dark chakra then the damage is 25

defense: the blade can block and parry other blades and has +25 defense against small weapons like kunais or shuriken and +5 with other weapons like regular swords or katanas etc.

ability: can absorb +20 chakra from opponents on contact and can use my chakra to use darkness as a weapon causing +10 damage than it would normally do

balance: is balanced with other blades that can have chakra run through them

Cost: 750 ryo

name: dual dragon katanas (onikirimaru and shinryu)

weapon rank: A

description: onikirmaru and shinryu were two dragons who were also brothers shinryu was the dragon god of heaven and onikirimaru was the dragon god of hell they had one final clash against each other to see who prevailed but were equally matched and each did a final attack that drained them of power completley in a last ditch effort to avoid death the only thing they could do is fight side by side as brothers and seal each of there own sould into two katanas which has the dragons colors and powers in each blade the black blade is onikirmaru while the white blade is shinryu

appearance: here is what the dragon blade brothers look like now that they have had there souls seald into blades the black blade is onikirimaru and the heavenly white blade is shinryu https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20blades/jl88mike/The_Twin_Blades_by_crayishikara.jpg?o=48

damage: a hit by just one blade is 15 damage points hit by both blades is 30 damage points

defense: +5 defense against shuriken and kunai

ability: each blade has a unique ability which are one of each dragons powers shinryu's blade can be slashed in the air to form a blade shaped shockwave that causes 5 damage points to the opponent but also stuns them for 1 turn immobilizing them from the throwback of the wave onikirimaru's blade is the best for assasinations cause his blade can emit a shroud of darkness that completley blinds the foe to where they cant see the enemy at all while the user can easily attack and kill them with ease the user can also use this darkness shroud as a defense as well the shroud is also much thicker and heavier than air and can block kunais and shuriken but not against large or destructive weapons or paper bombs however the downside is that the user can only use onikirimaru's darkness shroud only once per battler

balance: is balanced with other blades but -5 with very large blades like the executioner's blade for example

Cost for 1: 1000
Cost for 2:1550

name: Drago's ultimos dragoon blade

location: is hidden tucked inside the back of my shirt where my shadow glaive would be

history: my bijuu Drago wields a gigantic blade of his own but as his jinchuriki he created this same blade but only human sized for me to wield as well it is mostly black and different shades of forest green and at the end of the blades handle is a chain rope that has a tiny tail like hook blade connected to it which resembles the body and tail of a dragon i can foight close combat with the regular blade or mid range by swinging the hook blade

appearance: here is what the blade looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon+blades/SesshomaruDogDemon/fantasy_sword_by_Koshin_Kun.jpg?o=45

damage: hit by the large regular blade is 30 damage points hit by the hook blade is 15 damage points i can also wrap the chain rope connecting the two blades around an opponents throat to suffocate them which cause 10 damage points

defense: i have a small chance to block a kunai by pulling the chain rope until it is where the kunai is or block kunais and shuriken with my regular blade or hook tail blade

ability: i can run my chakra though this blade which the blade transforms into a poison like substance by doing this then just grazing the opponents skin will poison the opponent for 3 turns each turn dealing 10 damage points i can also run a chakra nature through this blade for example if i run fire style through it i can peirce it into the ground to emit a small flae burst from the ground if i run wind style though it i can swing it in the air and fire wind blades at the opponent any element type attack that hits the opponent deals 15 damage points

balance: is balanced against both large blades like samehada or regular and small blades like katanas

cost: 2000 ryo

name: dragon knuckle blade guards

weapon rank: B

location: sealed into a scroll that the user puts inside there pocket since they are very large

description: when i was searching for our clans ultimate and strongest jutsu the summoning jutsu of hirukyozen the deaths row dragon i was blocked from hirukyozens scroll by a giant dragon who wielded these knuckle blades to get the scroll i killed the dragon and took these blades for my own they are very powerful

appearance: here is what the knuckle blades look like https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon+blades/omannin/Weaopns/Mystic_Dragon_Blades.jpg?o=29

damage: get hit by one knuckle blade deals 25 damage points get hit by both deals 40 damage points

defense: +25 defense against large and regular blades +5 against kunais or shuriken bad against paper bomb kunais

abilities: these blades have no special powers like chakra absorption etc. but make up for it with sheer power hitting a 7 inch thick steel wall with just one blade will shatter the wall to peices

balances: great against regular or large blades

cost: 800 ryo

name: Drago's devil dragon battle axe

location: is sealed in another scroll like my dragon knuckle legs and out in the oppoesite pocket of the one i have the knuckle blades in

description: just like drago's ulltimos dragoon blade drago also made himself a battle axe and made the same for me this battle axe has shear strength able to smash a 5 inch thick steel wall and can shatter earth and has a powerful attack known as thw earth domino where the user slams this axe on the ground causing the earth to shatter and split spikes of earth at the enemy the axe also has a spiked handle for very close combat

damage: if hit by axe deals 45 damage if hit by the earth domino attack deals 300 damage if hit by the spiked handle deals 15 damage

balance: easily defeats small blades and bladed weapons like kunai or katana has a slight advantage over large blades

status ailments: none

cost: 1550

name: the dragon blade of the devil

location: is strapped to my back then covered by putting my shadow glaive overtop of it

description: this blade was created by the devil himself he created it and gave it to sukogarukyo the dragon of hell he passed this blade down to me as well since i am his master he thought i would need it more than him the blade has very unique abilities first of it has shear power able to cleanly cut a 4 inch steel wall without having a single dent or scrath and has the power to emit flames from hell itself and also the blade can deal major damage to an enemy

damage: hit by the blade itself deals 30 damage hit by flames of hell emitted from the blade deals 25 damage

balance: has high advantages over small blades like katana and is evenly matched with large or heavy blades

here is a pic of what the blade looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20weapons/very_confused_girl/weapons/dragon_sword.jpg?o=37

cost: 1600

name: the dragon dagger of death

weapon rank: C

location: is sheathed and is so tiny i just put the sheathed dagger in one of my pockets

description: i like to use many weapons but i finally decided why not make myself a small dagger you know a blade easier to carry which is also good for assasinations i did such a thing i took some of the crystals in the crystal caves of dragongakure and i molded the crystals with some of dragongakures metals thus creationg the dragon dagger of death this tiny blade may look small but it is very powerful for a tiny dagger it is strong enough to cut through an inch thick steel wall and has a special ability due to being made from dragongakures special crystal mines it has the special ability to be able to run your chakra through it like sasukes kusanagi blade you can run any element through it here are as follow

run earth chakra nature through the dagger: the dagger gains more strength and can now cut through a 1.5 inch thick steel wall and cause more damage

run fire chakra nature through it: the blade lights on fire casuing more damage and severe burns to the enemy

run lightning chakra through it: the dagger is coated in electric pulses doing a little more damage and numbing the enemies nerves for 1 turn

run wind chakra through it: the blade becomes much sharper doing more cleaner cuts and doing more damage

run water chakra through it: the blade deals more damage and can make a small blade shaoed water slash in the air by just swiping the blade in the air releasing a blade shaped water shockwave

offense : 40%

defense: 60%

balance: balanced with small blades but a huge disadvantage with large blades

damage: stabbed by the normal dagger deals 10 damage hit by dagger with lightning chakra deals 15 damage hit with earth chakra deals 25 damage hit with it and water chakra deals 15 damage hit with a water shockwave deals 10 damage hit with blade and wind chakra deals 20 damage hit with it and fire chakra deals 20 damage

status ailments: if hit with it and fire chakra deals minor burns and deals 5 damage for 2 turns if hit by it and lightning chakra has there nerves numbed and cant move properly for 1 turn

here is what the dagger looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20weapons/ArcherChick7/Weapons/dagger1.jpg?o=16

cost: 650

name: sawtooth kunai

level: 2

description: the dragkage of dragongakure (dragoon master dj) wanted to come up with an idea to make kunai stronger by themselves he came up with an idea by envisioning them with blades that were shaped like a dragons fang on them he made a regular kunai but rather than the normal metal for regular kunai they were made out of actual silver rather than normal metals so they dealt more damage and were sharper and on each end was a row of sharp grooved tooth shaped blades on each side not only were the blades sharp but they dealt multiple wounds giving medics much more trouble for healing the victims and also inflicting more pain they can be strengthened with a wind jutsu or be drenched with poison like regular ones these kunai can also have paper bombs or flash bombs attached to them

health drain: by itself 20 (if strengthened by wnd jutsu deals +5 more damage than by itself)

status ailments: if coated in poison deals poison damage for 2 turns if enemy id cut by it each turn deals 10 damage but only if the kunai were coated in poison

cost: 550

name: saw blade shuriken

level: 2

description: a lot of ninjas wanted to find out ways to make regular shuriken do much more damage without a combo the dragkage (dragoon master dj) came up with the idea while looking at the grooved teeth of a dragon he made a circular blade like a shuriken however the blade had grooved sharp teeth like blades around the whole blade these teeth dealed more than just one or two small wounds they deal about 4 or 5 wounds and could do more damage if thrown hard enough or combo's with a wind jutsu

health drain: by itself 15 (if strengthened by a wind jutsu the shuriken deal +10 damage than they would normally deal 15+10=25)

cost: 500

name: fire style scroll

level: 1

description: a small red scroll tied with string iit deals minor damage but is primarily used by ninja who lack the fire chakra nature but still wish to do combos involving the fire element for example a ninja who posses the wind and earth chakra natures wants to do a combo but wind and earth dont really mix well so what they do is use the fire style scroll and combo it with a wind style jutsu strengthen the flames dramatically what the user does is open the scroll and place it on the ground in front of them the scroll is written in japanese kanji with a giant symbol in the middle that says FIRE the user then does some hand signs to gather chakra then stomps on the fire symbol which releases a tiny little stream of fire that goes to the enemy combo it with a earth jutsu to make magma or wind to strengthen flames

chakra cost: 10 (you must use some chakra to release flames from scroll)

health drain: by itself 5 (if combo'd with an earth jutsu the earth style jutsu gains +10 damage than it would regulary deal if combo'd with wind the fire stream gains damage points of the wind jutsu that it would normally deal for example a wind jutsu that deals 25 damage fuses with the flames the flames by themself deal 5 add the 25 + 5 to deal 30 damage)

cost: 450

name: wind style scroll

description: a small green scroll tied by string it is primarily used by ninjas to strengthen a ninja tools strength for example throw a kunai and use the wind scroll to make the kunai go faster not only being faster and harder to dodge but also strengthening it but it is mostly used also by ninja who lack the wind chakra nature but want to do combos with the wind element for example a ninja who posses the fire and earth chakra natures wants to do combos besides the magma release they use a fire jutsu then strengthen it with the wind style scroll same goes with earth style what the user does is open the scroll then place it on the ground before them the scroll is written in japanese kanji and has a large symbol in the middle that says WIND the user does some hand signs to gather some chakra then stomps on the wind symbol which releases a short but blunt force of wind at the enemy

chakra cost: 10 (you must use some chakra to release the gust of wind from the scroll)

health drain: by itself 5 (if used to strengthen ninja tools like kunai or shuriken the weapon deals +10 damage than what they would regularly do if combo's with fire the fire jutsu gains +15 damage than what it would deal by itself if combo's with earth the earth jutsu gains +10 damage than what the jutsu would deal on its own)

name: lightning style scroll

description: a either a small blue or small yellow scroll (the only differences in the scrolls are the colors of the scrolls and color of the lightning nothing else) tied up with string it is primarily used by ninja who lack the lightning chakra nature who wish to do combos with the lightning element for example a ninja with the water and wind chakra natures wants to do combos but wind + water doesnt really do much so the user uses the lightning scroll and combos it with a water jutsu the water jutsu deals extra damage with an added immobilizing effect what the user does is open up the scroll and places it on the ground in front of them the scroll is written in japanese kanji and has a giant symbol in the middle that says LIGHTNING the user does some hand sgins to gather chakra they then stomp on the lightning symbol and a couple small jolts of electricity blast out of the scroll towards the enemy

chakra cost: 10 (you must use some chakra to have the jolts release from the scroll)

health drain: by itself 10 (if combo's with a water jutsu the water jutsu gains +20 damage than what it would deal on its own and the enemy will be paralyzed for 1 turn if they are hit by the combo)

status ailments: if combo'd with a water jutsu and hits he enemy not only will the enemy be damaged but the enemy will be paralyzed and cant move for 1 turn

cost: 500

name: earth style scroll

description: a small brown scroll tied up with string it deals minor damage but is primarily used by ninjas who dont have the earth chakra nature but want to do combo jutsus with the earth element for example a ninja who only posseses the fire and water chakra natures wants to do a combo but water cancels fire what he does is use the earth style scroll and use fire style: fireball jutsu and turns the earth and fireball mixture into a ball of lava what the user does is open the scroll and lay it on the ground in front of them it is written in japanese kanji with a big symbol in the middle that says EARTH the user does little hand signs to gather a little bit of chakra and then stomps on the earth symbol which releases small but jagged rocks of earth st the enemy before they hit they can be mixed with a fire jutsu to combo the jutsu or strengthen it along with other jutsu like wind style will increase the rocks speed and more damage

chakra cost: 10 (you must use some chakra to have the boulders release from the scroll)

health drain: by itself 5 (if used as a combo of fire and earth the fire jutsu gains 10 more damage points than it deals by itself it combo'd with wind style the boulders deal 15 damage )

name: water style scroll

descrition: it is a small blue scroll tied up with a string its so small a user can just put it in there pocket or a pocket in the shinobi vests (if there chunin and up) it isnt a weapon that really does damage but its to use for ninjas who dont have the water chakra nature but wanna do combination jutsus that involve water for example say theres a ninja who only has the wind and lightning chakra natures he wants to do a combo but wind and lightning cancel each other what does he do? he uses the water style scroll and combines it with lightning style: electromagnetic murder a water + lightning combo what you do is the user unties the scroll and completley opens it it has japanese kanji written in it with a big symbol in the middle that says water they lay it on the ground before them and do a couple hand signs to gather some chakra they then stomp there foot on the water symbol and a small pool of water flows from the scroll its small but will cover a ninjas feet good for paralyzing enemies by shocking there feet with a lightning combo you could also do an ice style + water combo by freezing the water with an ice style jutsu to make the water freeze over the enemies feet making them immobile also ninjas with the water chakra nature use this scroll to make a small body of water to use water style jutsu that require a body of water to do

chakra cost: 10 (you have to use some chakra in order to make the water flow from the scroll)

health drain: 0 (however if used with a lightning + water combo the lightning style jutsu gains +15 damage points than what its original damage deals)

Name of Weapon or Item: Katar

Description: A glove that has a blde attach to front. Use to picerce like armoring or shileds. The blade can pierce chain mail and that blade punches a deep hole in person. Also has a switch inside that opens the blade into three. To be use to open hole bigger or to block waepons.

History: Is made by Metal benders and can be bought in dragonakure. Talk to Danzi if you want waepons in village

Appearance:A lether glove witha metal covering attach to a blade that can spilt into three of them

Weapon Stats

Damage: If it pierces it will cause damage to organs

Attack: 250

Defense: Blocks swords and other melee weapons that swing to aatack or spears

Ability: Can pierce d rank defenses

Balance:A elegant blanace weapon of death

cost: 600

NOTE: YOU CANNOT BUY ANY OF DRAGO'S CUSTOM WEAPONS LIKE HIS BATTLE AXE OR ULTIMOS DRAGOON BLADE UNLESS YOU ARE THE JINCHURIKI OF THE 11 TAILED DEMON DRAGON DRAGO IF YOU ARENT AND YOU TRY TO BUY THEM I WILL DENY YOUR PURCHASE

edited: leji_hyuga

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Fri May 28, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue1890/2000the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty Re: the dragonia clans weapon shop

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Approved.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue1880/2000the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Approved.

what should the prices be? cause i dont know how much they would cost
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue1890/2000the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 pm

I'll edit it for you.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue1880/2000the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:I'll edit it for you.

okay thanks
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 pm

edited.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm

i have put the weapon ranks up
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 am

I'm buying 2 of the Dual Dragon katanas.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 3080
Location : Watching My Village and wondering why this forum is never active.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 am

AkatsukiMember wrote:I'm buying 2 of the Dual Dragon katanas.

so your getting both onikirimaru and shinryu? all right you now have them use them wisley
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

can i have these for 1550
name: dual dragon katanas (onikirimaru and shinryu)

weapon rank: A

description: onikirmaru and shinryu were two dragons who were also brothers shinryu was the dragon god of heaven and onikirimaru was the dragon god of hell they had one final clash against each other to see who prevailed but were equally matched and each did a final attack that drained them of power completley in a last ditch effort to avoid death the only thing they could do is fight side by side as brothers and seal each of there own sould into two katanas which has the dragons colors and powers in each blade the black blade is onikirmaru while the white blade is shinryu

appearance: here is what the dragon blade brothers look like now that they have had there souls seald into blades the black blade is onikirimaru and the heavenly white blade is shinryu https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20blades/jl88mike/The_Twin_Blades_by_crayishikara.jpg?o=48

damage: a hit by just one blade is 15 damage points hit by both blades is 30 damage points

defense: +5 defense against shuriken and kunai

ability: each blade has a unique ability which are one of each dragons powers shinryu's blade can be slashed in the air to form a blade shaped shockwave that causes 5 damage points to the opponent but also stuns them for 1 turn immobilizing them from the throwback of the wave onikirimaru's blade is the best for assasinations cause his blade can emit a shroud of darkness that completley blinds the foe to where they cant see the enemy at all while the user can easily attack and kill them with ease the user can also use this darkness shroud as a defense as well the shroud is also much thicker and heavier than air and can block kunais and shuriken but not against large or destructive weapons or paper bombs however the downside is that the user can only use onikirimaru's darkness shroud only once per battler

balance: is balanced with other blades but -5 with very large blades like the executioner's blade for example

Cost for 1: 1000
Cost for 2:1550
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 28899

Character sheet
Chakra:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue200/200the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
the dragonia clans weapon shop Left_bar_bleue200/200the dragonia clans weapon shop Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:23 pm

sure thing
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:40 pm

ill be buying every single weapon the price reduction for me should be 950 ryo to buy every single weapon
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 08, 2010 7:03 pm

edited
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

DJ you should check out the weapon I created for myself.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 6:41 pm

The Riddick wrote:DJ you should check out the weapon I created for myself.

i already saw your blades they sound pretty powerful no only if all dragongakure ninja could have a pair lol but there just for yourself but thats still ok lol
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 8:52 pm

dragon dagger of death.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 28899

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 14, 2010 1:28 pm

ok then theres 650 ryo ill deduct your points you can now use this weapon also make sure to add this to your profile
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 pm

more weapons added
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Mon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm purchasing the Dragon Knuckle Blade Guards, DJ.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 17, 2010 1:31 pm

okayz ill deduct your points go add them in your profile
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by ace mccloud Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 pm

can i buy 2 Dual Dragon katanas
ace mccloud
ace mccloud
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 1423

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 7:18 pm

okay then 1550 go add the katanas to your proofile for weapons you have
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 pm

i will be buying katar the blade glove for 450 ryo ill deduct my points
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm

i atomatically get the water,wind,earth,fire and lightning style scrolls since i created them along with the sawtooth kunai and saw blade shuriken
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down